This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April is gonna be a good month for TV

The Killing on AMC, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones and Treme season 2 on HBO, oh yay
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

There's some scans from an entertainment weekly article here, and a couple of cool promo shots of some of the characters.
      http://www.imaginemeandyouthemovie.c...lena_mags.html
      Incidentally, I think we should consider getting the title of the thread changed, especially since it's no longer just a pilot, but a whole season of tv.
      Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 03 April 2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
        There's some scans from an entertainment weekly article here, and a couple of cool promo shots of some of the characters.
        http://www.imaginemeandyouthemovie.c...lena_mags.html
        Incidentally, I think we should consider getting the title of the thread changed, especially since it's no longer just a pilot, but a whole season of tv.
        yes..thats a good idea....and thank you for posting those links to the magazine pics...ive been trying to get them for a couple of days...! i cant get that mag here in Bulgaria.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
          yes..thats a good idea.....
          Right so how do we go that again? I'll probably have to ask the mods, they're the ones who can edit the thread titles usually.

Comment

im not sure....but the Mod's must be able too?

one of my friends on FB says she's seen a drogo character vid and its 5 mins long.....anyone else seen it?? ive seen the short one...where he's a pimp! LOL

i know the dothraki language vid is going to be released for everyone by HBO tomorrow....theres 2 copies on youtube...stevethepirate reposted his and its much better but i cant get any caps from it, its from the podcast thingy.
            Last edited by mirishka; 03 April 2011, 03:45 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
              im not sure....but the Mod's must be able too?

one of my friends on FB says she's seen a drogo character vid and its 5 mins long.....anyone else seen it?? ive seen the short one...where he's a pimp! LOL

i know the dothraki language vid is going to be released for everyone by HBO tomorrow....theres 2 copies on youtube...stevethepirate reposted his and its much better but i cant get any caps from it, its from the podcast thingy.
              I hope those videos will be released soon on the official Game of Thrones YouTube channel.

Btw. tonight, HBO will air a preview of the first 15 minutes of the first episode!
              sigpic
              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

i did read on the HBO site they would be release on the 4th ....and that the podcast people got them earlier...so i have two things to look forward to tomorrow...cause im also looking forward to the 15 minute sneaky peak.
                sigpic

Comment

15 Minute sneak peak online. IT IS BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!

Only problem, I'm probably going to be have nightmares about the Others (or "white walkers" as they call them in the series) for weeks.

See it here.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/

Here's a youtube link as the HBO video player is awful
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZJpX4AdAM

Also I see someone managed to get the mods to change the thread title. I was going to ask them today, but it saves me the work.
                  Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 04 April 2011, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                    Interesting videos, thank you!

So here's an updated list of the episode titles of season 1:

1.01 Winter is Coming
                    1.02 The Kingsroad
                    1.03 Lord Snow
                    1.04 Cripples, *******s, and Broken Things
                    1.05 The Wolf and The Lion
                    1.06 A Golden Crown
                    1.07 You Win or You Die
                    1.08 The Pointy End

the last titles haven't been announced yet (1.09, 1.10)

There are also some news interviews http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/04/...ew-interviews/
                    So, what's the edited one called? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                      15 Minute sneak peak online. IT IS BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!

Only problem, I'm probably going to be have nightmares about the Others (or "white walkers" as they call them in the series) for weeks.

See it here.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/

Here's a youtube link as the HBO video player is awful
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZJpX4AdAM

Also I see someone managed to get the mods to change the thread title. I was going to ask them today, but it saves me the work.
                      I asked them to change it in the ask the mods thread

Now its time for 15 minutes of awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

The grammar of the new thread title infuriates my inner Grammar Nazi. Prepositions aren't supposed to be capitalized!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          The grammar of the new thread title infuriates my inner Grammar Nazi. Prepositions aren't supposed to be capitalized!
                          Blah Blah Blah Blah!

First 15 minutse was awesome! Chopping heads!!

Game of Thrones > Sliced Bread.
                          sigpic

Comment

cool...the title of the thread got changed...excellent....

just one cap from the dodgy dothraki vid..still waiting for the HBO one...

ive not seen the sneaky peak yet..must get it seen!

and nice to see you in here selene
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm still avoiding any and all videos, staying strong! Less than two weeks left!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                I'm still avoiding any and all videos, staying strong! Less than two weeks left!
                                respect! *bows down to your restraint!*

no way i could have not seen any vids.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X