This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andron View Post
    I can offer you 5 very high resolution posters of Ned, Dany, Robert, Cersei and Jon

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...r-posters.html
    Andron, if I could, I would green you every day. Thank you for the constant supply of Game of Thrones goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
      Andron, if I could, I would green you every day. Thank you for the constant supply of Game of Thrones goodness.
      You're very welcome

Got the episode titles of the first two episodes.

1.01 Winter Is Coming
      1.02 The Kingsroad

Here you'll also find the synopses of these episodes
      http://winter-is-coming.net/features/episode-guide/
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        You're very welcome

Got the episode titles of the first two episodes.

1.01 Winter Is Coming
        1.02 The Kingsroad

Here you'll also find the synopses of these episodes
        http://winter-is-coming.net/features/episode-guide/
        1.08. The Pointy End.
        sigpic

Comment

Just saw GoT trailer as part of a gag on 10 O'Clock live
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            Just saw GoT trailer as part of a gag on 10 O'Clock live
            Did they take the piss or what? Because I don't think Channel 4 is in any position to criticise any other channel over their programs, considering some of the crap they put out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
              Did they take the piss or what? Because I don't think Channel 4 is in any position to criticise any other channel over their programs, considering some of the crap they put out.
              No, it was taking the piss out of the way sky segwayed between footage of the Japan disaster into "A Shawn Bean Fantasy Epic"
              sigpic

Comment

No, it was taking the piss out of the way sky segwayed between footage of the Japan disaster into "A Shawn Bean Fantasy Epic"
                Ah. Well they're both dark stories. Probably a little tastless though.

Comment

Its here if you wanna see it. There are 3 short adds before you can watch the video. Skip to 6:30 for the clip. Its short and i dont think its anything we havent seen before, but hey, its airtime on a different channel watched by millions
                  sigpic

Comment

Its here if you wanna see it. There are 3 short adds before you can watch the video. Skip to 6:30 for the clip. Its short and i dont think its anything we havent seen before, but hey, its airtime on a different channel watched by millions
                    Thanks for the link, I was hoping to watch that ep of 10 O’clock Night Live anyway.

Good piece, glad to see the show get some extra publicity without them bashing it, and they were right about Sky News being over dramatic.

Comment

Episode 3 got a title, Lord Snow

28 days!
                      sigpic

Comment

Another video. I think there is some new stuff in there. Stuff i havent seen anyway
                        sigpic

Comment

Another video. I think there is some new stuff in there. Stuff i havent seen anyway
                          Thank you for the video. Yes, there were some new shots in there.

You can now forge the link in your maester's chain
                          http://www.themaesterspath.com

Great reward as always
                          sigpic

Comment

Would anybody of you like to be an novice of mine on the Maester's Path?
                            Then sign up here http://itsh.bo/fWK2jx
                            sigpic

Comment

New trailer, it's mostly old stuff, but there is some new footage, and it's very good, gives a good sense of how epic the series should be.

Also saw this awesome youtube comment today.
                              "when you play the Game of Thrones you win or you die. When you watch the Game of Trhones, you win"
                              Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 23 March 2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

With all the content in this thread it feels like I've watched a couple of episodes worth already.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X