• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andron View Post
    The second challenge of the maester's path is up on the site
    http://www.themaesterspath.com/#/paths

The reward is yet another scene
    And 5 minutes later it's up on youtube. And a bloody funny scene it is too I think.

Comment

This show looks great, nice replacement for Legend of the Seeker
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        This show looks great, nice replacement for Legend of the Seeker
        Yeah it's going to be a bit different to that show.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
          Yeah it's going to be a bit different to that show.
          Obviously
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Only a little over 1 month to go, yay! I wonder if I'll end up liking and disliking the same characters in the tv series as the books. Sometimes a certain actor or actress' portrayl of a character can change the way I feel about them. I'm not sure I was supposed to hate certain characters as much as I eventually came to hate them.
            sigpic

Comment

This show looks pretty good! I only hope it isn't filled with the pointless nudity that many HBO shows seem to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                This show looks pretty good! I only hope it isn't filled with the pointless nudity that many HBO shows seem to have.
                Prude
                sigpic

Comment

Such a thing does not exist
                  sigpic

Comment

Sweet. Would defenitly watch this.
                    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      Prude
                      Be quiet!

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                      Such a thing does not exist
                      Oh brother I figured somebody would say that!

Comment

Nudity is never pointless.

Secondly it's a faithful adaptation of the books, which had tons of sex scenes, several of which are actually important on to the plot. The series is described as "beyond R Rated." If you think the show is going to be without copious amounts of graphic violence, sex, nudity and other adult content, then think again. This is HBO, they make tv for adults, the entire reason the producers and GRRM sought to have the show done on HBO was so the adult content, which is integral to the setting and the plot, isn't ripped out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          Nudity is never pointless.

Secondly it's a faithful adaptation of the books, which had tons of sex scenes, several of which are actually important on to the plot. The series is described as "beyond R Rated." If you think the show is going to be without copious amounts of graphic violence, sex, nudity and other adult content, then think again. This is HBO, they make tv for adults, the entire reason the producers and GRRM sought to have the show done on HBO was so the adult content, which is integral to the setting and the plot, isn't ripped out.
                          I'm going to be honest, I'm not a fan of nudity and sex scenes in movies and TV shows. Its embarrassing to admit. But saying that I do plan on watching this series. Although I do not have HBO. But sometimes I feel HBO shoves nudity into their show just because its on HBO. I find True Blood to be ridiculous in the amount of nudity it has, I have read the majority of the books that series is based on and there wasn't that much nudity as the series shows.

Yes I know I'm a big baby.

Comment

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a fan of nudity and sex scenes in movies and TV shows. Its embarrassing to admit. But saying that I do plan on watching this series. Although I do not have HBO. But sometimes I feel HBO shoves nudity into their show just because its on HBO. I find True Blood to be ridiculous in the amount of nudity it has, I have read the majority of the books that series is based on and there wasn't that much nudity as the series shows.

i'm going to be honest and say i dont mind sex and nudity - especially in this case cause im going to get to see jason's naked backside. sorry, i know... im an english trollop... what can i say....
                            sigpic

Comment

True Blood has a lot, but it pales in comparison to Californication and Spartacus.

As for this series, it will definitely be occurring almost every episode based on the action in the book.
                              sigpic

Comment

There's a new featurette about the Stark family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4sTrjgDacI

34 days!
                                sigpic
                                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Working...
                                X