Welcome to Westfield (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    At the start of the episode though. Olivia started to remember the other Olivia's time with Peter. This can not entirely be the bad guys doing
    I didn't notice that; must of been subtle as hell.
    Spoiler:
    (not counting the part where Olivia does feel something at the high school.)
    Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
      I didn't notice that; must of been subtle as hell.
      Spoiler:
      (not counting the part where Olivia does feel something at the high school.)
      I believe the episode opens with Olivia dreaming / having a flash back with her & Peter together. It can not be a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        I believe the episode opens with Olivia dreaming / having a flash back with her & Peter together. It can not be a coincidence
        Just rechecked, must of forgotten about that moment. There is a chance that the universe may be doing it, I do have to give you that... Still not 100% committed though.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

at the start of the episode, she was dreaming about being with Peter, remembering a memory so to speak

then before she even reached the town, she made a comment that the plane crash etc (and the magnetised car on the highway) might have been from military testing, and then she talked about how they had a case in Odina with the disfigured people (from an older episode), but Walter commented that they never had that case - it was from Peters timeline

so something has been making her remember everything, perhaps whatever Nina Sharp was doing to her was to either prevent it, or cause it who knows

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
            at the start of the episode, she was dreaming about being with Peter, remembering a memory so to speak

then before she even reached the town, she made a comment that the plane crash etc (and the magnetised car on the highway) might have been from military testing, and then she talked about how they had a case in Odina with the disfigured people (from an older episode), but Walter commented that they never had that case - it was from Peters timeline

so something has been making her remember everything, perhaps whatever Nina Sharp was doing to her was to either prevent it, or cause it who knows
            Its hard to say since when Olivia has been getting these Injections, but it certainly was before the Bridge was created and Peter started leaking through afterwards.

I am pretty sure that the collaps of the Town made her snap out of the Timeline reset somehow, but now they are presented with a much graver problem. Olivia wasnt like the People from the Town before, but now she is. She has now 2 different sets of Olivia in her Head and that cant end well. Could it be this what the Observer meant?

Walters change is kind of understandable, Peter was the one who got him out in the first place, so its only normal that after Walter accepted him, that he would go back to be somewhat the Walter we know. Also I think everyone is forgetting the main reason Walter finally went out. Ever since Peter appeared he was angry that he was always a step ahead, because he was at the scene of the crime and couldnt hear Walter saying the same thing. He is trying to compete with Peter in some way.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
              Nina Sharp does raise a few points.

Spoiler:
              Nina seems to be the ever present person in any universe/timeline and in all of those, she always has a plan. I don't know if she's a former observer or not but the fact that she may want Olivia to ever prevent or want to remember something does hint something is up. Adding to that, the entire incident in Westfield was seemingly designed to further Olivia's blue memories; I'm not dropping that it was the universe that did this or that a person made this happen to sidestep the damage done to both universes but it seems like Olivia's remembering of her memories seems to be based in Westfield, and that's kind of hard to dispute at this moment.
              Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
                Nina Sharp does raise a few points.

Spoiler:
                Nina seems to be the ever present person in any universe/timeline and in all of those, she always has a plan. I don't know if she's a former observer or not but the fact that she may want Olivia to ever prevent or want to remember something does hint something is up. Adding to that, the entire incident in Westfield was seemingly designed to further Olivia's blue memories; I'm not dropping that it was the universe that did this or that a person made this happen to sidestep the damage done to both universes but it seems like Olivia's remembering of her memories seems to be based in Westfield, and that's kind of hard to dispute at this moment.
                There is nothing to prove that Olivia's memories are because of Westfield. To top it off...
                Spoiler:
                the memories are from the blue universe Olivia. The bigger question is how is the orange universe Olivia accessing these memories?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  There is nothing to prove that Olivia's memories are because of Westfield. To top it off...
                  Spoiler:
                  the memories are from the blue universe Olivia. The bigger question is how is the orange universe Olivia accessing these memories?
                  Her Memories where erased by the Machine in the first place. I wonder why so many People buy into the thing that this is a new Universe. These are the 2 Universes whe have known all along, the only change is that Peter by using the Machine somehow got erased from the Original Timeline, while I am very sure that this is the Observers doing. They used the opportunity to right a wrong and once again it didnt work.

There is no real going back, because he is exactly where he is supposed to be. He is probably going to do more harm than good by trying to get things back how he remembers.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

as I was watching the eppy I was getting such a ZOMBIE vibe!! lmao!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      Her Memories where erased by the Machine in the first place. I wonder why so many People buy into the thing that this is a new Universe. These are the 2 Universes whe have known all along, the only change is that Peter by using the Machine somehow got erased from the Original Timeline, while I am very sure that this is the Observers doing. They used the opportunity to right a wrong and once again it didnt work.

There is no real going back, because he is exactly where he is supposed to be. He is probably going to do more harm than good by trying to get things back how he remembers.
                      same universe different timeline (although some people would call that another universe)

the thing I find interesting is, what does Peter actually remember from going into the machine, it seems to me he remembers going into it, getting the funky vision of the future and then?

I'm not sure if he remembers linking the two universes but it seems likely he doesn't remember himself just vanishing (lol) so he thinks the machine is responsible (he got in but never came out) when its down to those pesky observers

I don't think Peter is going to go back either, but other things might change

Comment

I'm thinking along those lines as well. Peter's assuming there's another universe because he's not realised that he'd been erased. I'd started to believe it as well.

I'm assuming that Olivier's now starting to remember her relationship with Peter because she spending more time with him and has such a strong connection to him. Also, as time passes Peter's presence is probably going to have an effect on the timeline in all sorts of ways....in both universes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          I'm thinking along those lines as well. Peter's assuming there's another universe because he's not realised that he'd been erased. I'd started to believe it as well.

I'm assuming that Olivier's now starting to remember her relationship with Peter because she spending more time with him and has such a strong connection to him. Also, as time passes Peter's presence is probably going to have an effect on the timeline in all sorts of ways....in both universes.
                          Who is Olivier?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Who is Olivier?
                            I think we all know he meant to write Olivia.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I think we all know he meant to write Olivia.
                              Oops..LOL yes, I did. That'll teach me to not check for typos...
                              sigpic

Comment

haha I did that in a thread last year too

Comment

Working...
                                X