No announcement yet.

Making Angels (411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode. It was nice to have a different story plot. No emphasis on shapeshifters, alt-universes altercations, etc. It was a nice change of pace, but like everyone else I want more on the Observers and their objectives.

I also love the way each actor plays their alt-self. They do a good job. I really felt for "red" Astrid!!

Comment

Over here Astrid (Alternate)

Astrid: Really you get her name right?
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Thats true, but in the last scene of the Apartment the Police obviously going through the stuff in there. So does that make up for it? I know it doesnt, because in any case the safe was not very well hidden and any normal officer in a investigation would demand to take a look in it. Lets just say the searching Policemen werent very interrested or Grams threw them out quite fast.

Frak, I just noticed, but if September lost it in the past and got shot somewhere in the Future, then he did that checking on his own. I really hope he is okay, because he really must care alot if he goes through that.

I know that the observers can jump through time, but in terms off events it doesnt make sense. Why would he check the Future and after he got shot return to the time where Peter died and loose the device there?
        The way I see it at the end of season 3 September went back to change his decision of saving Peter, because he crossed his own timeline he had to make a kind of sacrifice, which is why he didn't try to retrieve it, he lost it when changing his own past.

Comment

Working...
        X