This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Yeah, I could live with a 13 episode final season.
    So would I; but only if they had a clear idea for the 5th season after the current one ends.
    Back from the grave.

Comment

If they knew the show was coming to an end, I don't think that would be a problem. They would have time to write the ending they want to tell.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The producers have said that if the show doesn't get renewed for a 5th season, the season finale they have planned for season 4 has been written to work as a series finale too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
          The producers have said that if the show doesn't get renewed for a 5th season, the season finale they have planned for season 4 has been written to work as a series finale too.
          I sure hope that is the case.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
            I remember them saying a while back that they have a plan to write a series finale if they don't get renewed, but I haven't seen anything about them saying the Season 4 finale in particular was written as such.

Link? Pretty please?
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
              http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/fri...too-early.html

Interesting, this really does make it sound like FOX does have a lot of faith in the show and that it still has a shot at getting that 5th season which would take it up to the 100th episode mark.
              I hope it does get a 5th season!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                I remember them saying a while back that they have a plan to write a series finale if they don't get renewed, but I haven't seen anything about them saying the Season 4 finale in particular was written as such.

Link? Pretty please?
                Here ya go

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/fringe...wyman-pinkner/

There's also talk of it airing on another network if Fox doesn't renew. But of course, everything is all rumors at this point. We will have to wait and see what Fox does.
                sigpic

Comment

Thankee
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

In this interview

http://collider.com/j-j-abrams-alcat...erview/139800/

J.J. says he hopes Fringe gets one more final fifth season

Comment

Well, er....duh

Comment

'East and Central time zoners Thanx for watching #FRINGE tonight. Will have the numbers 11AM East coast.'

frome @maskedscheduler's twitter eight hours ago, must mean something good happened

Comment

Good news would be nice.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Good news would be nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yesterday there was a very spoilery article at Give Me My Remote. It's definitely worth a read but for more than just the spoilers.

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote...fans-and-more/

JH Wyman made an interesting comment at the end of the article about the best way viewers can watch in order to support the show. Basically they say watch live, but if you don't have a Nielson Box also make sure you DVR the show. Because if you watch live and don't DVR it, then you take away from a number that you can affect and that's the DVR numbers.

Hope that's not too confusing! On this forum it seems like we are constantly talking about ratings and how useless it is to watch a show live if were not a lucky box Nielson Box holder. Well, finally we have a show-runner come out and tell it like it is. I for one was happy to affirm my thought that by DVR'ing a show you at least are being counted in some number that the network looks at. Apparently DVR'ing and buying the episode through iTunes!

Thought you all might be interested in reading that....

Comment

I always DVR Fringe. That and every other show I really enjoy.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X