No announcement yet.

FOX: ''Doesn't expect Fringe to grow in audience''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOX is giving the show another chance when many expected them not to. Can't really blame the network this time around if season 4 isn't a ratings success.
    sigpic

Comment

I have faith that this season will keep people interested enough to keep the ratings where they need to be.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
        FOX is giving the show another chance when many expected them not to. Can't really blame the network this time around if season 4 isn't a ratings success.
        As long as it's sitting in the Friday Night Death Slot I can blame FOX alright.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          As long as it's sitting in the Friday Night Death Slot I can blame FOX alright.
          As long as it can maintain its numbers from last season, we hopefully should be okay. The Fringe fans just really have to step up to support this show.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
            I want a prequel charting Walter's adventures in the 70s.
            That would be interesting...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              As long as it can maintain its numbers from last season, we hopefully should be okay. The Fringe fans just really have to step up to support this show.
              The problem is it's not maintaining it's ratings. It's ratings after season one have been on a continuous drop. I'm honestly surprised it got renewed for a fourth season, so either Fox are playing favourites or someone there likes the show. Moving it to Friday nights didn't help the season 3 ratings, it may have stopped them from balancing out, so I can see Fox moving keeping it on Fridays just because they want a reason to cancel it.

I see the ratings for Fringe's last season and Sarah Connor's and I'm surprised they kept Fringe and cancelled Sarah.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                The problem is it's not maintaining it's ratings. It's ratings after season one have been on a continuous drop. I'm honestly surprised it got renewed for a fourth season, so either Fox are playing favourites or someone there likes the show. Moving it to Friday nights didn't help the season 3 ratings, it may have stopped them from balancing out, so I can see Fox moving keeping it on Fridays just because they want a reason to cancel it.

I see the ratings for Fringe's last season and Sarah Connor's and I'm surprised they kept Fringe and cancelled Sarah.
                I know the ratings have been heading down since the first season but I thought they said something about the ratings are expected to be lower on Friday night and so they aren't under as much pressure.
                sigpic

Comment

I know the ratings have been heading down since the first season but I thought they said something about the ratings are expected to be lower on Friday night and so they aren't under as much pressure.
                  We have to hope. Coz if this show ends before its time as well, there will be hell to pay ! I'm talking going all crazy Fringe scientists on the guys who makes the decisions collective butts ! I don't think they'd appreciate a blue powder spewing doll that can make their bones all squisy ! What an episode, that's why I love the show !
                  sigpic
                  What a show !

Comment

If this does turn out to be Fringe's final season, I think TPTB would give us a proper ending if given the time to do so.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If this does turn out to be Fringe's final season, I think TPTB would give us a proper ending if given the time to do so.
                      I should hope so!
                      sigpic

Comment

If the President of Fox himself said that, with his hand on a bible while volunteering to take a lie detector test, I'd still think he's full of crap. Fox will either stick it on a Friday to give them an excuse to cancel it, or they'll stick a decent rating show on a Friday and cancel it because it doesn't pull in better ratings (or just flat out loses ratings).

sigpic

Comment

For now, I choose to remain optimistic. I plan on just trying to enjoy this season as much as possible.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            If the President of Fox himself said that, with his hand on a bible while volunteering to take a lie detector test, I'd still think he's full of crap. Fox will either stick it on a Friday to give them an excuse to cancel it, or they'll stick a decent rating show on a Friday and cancel it because it doesn't pull in better ratings (or just flat out loses ratings).
                            I'm not saying I trust them either, It was just a thought as to why Fringe got a fourth season after being shifted to the friday night death slot.
                            sigpic

Comment

For now, I choose to remain optimistic. I plan on just trying to enjoy this season as much as possible.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am just excited that we have another season to enjoy.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X