Joe Flanigan in Fringe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    I was also quite dissapointed in his appearance..... i read that there would be multiple episodes for him on fringe, the only way i see him coming back is in flashbacks or joeternate unless the article was wrong hmm, it was cool that lee was his partner, i liked leeternate
    Joeternate... now that's an idea
    "It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
    -Dana Scully

Comment

I kept thinking
      Spoiler:
      they would inject him with that stuff Walter used on that bird and he'd come back to life. Does Walter have stasis? He has a cow so I'm sure he has a stasis pod.

Another vote for Joeternate.

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        I kept thinking
        Spoiler:
        they would inject him with that stuff Walter used on that bird and he'd come back to life. Does Walter have stasis? He has a cow so I'm sure he has a stasis pod.

Another vote for Joeternate.

IHS
        But the character's name wasn't Joe
        sigpic

Comment

A Robert Danzig alternate would be cool and significant (since he's important to blue Lincoln). I didn't even thought of that. There's always hope.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
            A Robert Danzig alternate would be cool and significant (since he's important to blue Lincoln). I didn't even thought of that. There's always hope.
            Could always happen, but I've got my hopes on Joe being one of the human shapeshifters. It would be fun watching him act as a potential villain.

Trying to think of a name for an alternate version of his character. Can't think of anything good.

Alt/ernate is already used. Not sure that thinking up more future alternate names should be based on that word. Simplest thing to do, Danzig for main, Giznad for alternate.

Only original name I can think up from Robert Danzig is Robersatz, Rober from Robert and ersatz
            Last edited by SaberBlade; 27 September 2011, 02:31 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              Could always happen, but I've got my hopes on Joe being one of the human shapeshifters. It would be fun watching him act as a potential villain.

Trying to think of a name for an alternate version of his character. Can't think of anything good.

Alt/ernate is already used. Not sure that thinking up more future alternate names should be based on that word. Simplest thing to do, Danzig for main, Giznad for alternate.

Only original name I can think up from Robert Danzig is Robersatz, Rober from Robert and ersatz
              Altbert? Danzinate?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Altbert? Danzinate?
                Altbert is too much like Albert.. so hopefully they'll use a character with that name. I did think about Danzigate but as I said, I think "alternate" has been used too much.

sigpic

Comment

I could see a the one type role for joe in fringe
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                  X