Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fringe Season 4! Lets start the spoilers and speculations!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    Absolutely. My mind is still buzzing with all the possibilities, and usually I can see through a paradox. But this one has me stumped.

If Peter never existed, then the surely the machine didn't either, and if that's so why would our Walter have ripped a whole in the universe? Annnnd... Olivia surely would have an insight... Oh oh oh... maybe Walter's experiments on Olivia caused the rip?

The observers remember.

Aaargghh... *wanders off muttering to self*
    Ok...its official...my brain now hurts....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Ok...its official...my brain now hurts....
      I really do hope they blow our minds this season.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I really do hope they blow our minds this season.
        I watched the finale after a very good Game of Thrones episode, so had double the mindbending effect, and I had a kinda numbed feeling in my head. If they blow our minds any further next season, there won't be a whole lot left.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          I watched the finale after a very good Game of Thrones episode, so had double the mindbending effect, and I had a kinda numbed feeling in my head. If they blow our minds any further next season, there won't be a whole lot left.
          Talk about a double whammy! Are you talking about Baelor? I think my mind would be a pretzel if I had to watch those two eps back-to-back.

A new interview with Anna Torv, where she tells us a bit about her take on S4 and Peter disappearing - although she doesn't seem to be a lot less as clueless than we are. I can't wait for them to start shooting about a month from now, just so we can get some BTS pix and spoilers.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, the first question about S4 starts around 4:20 minutes.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks for the link.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

@ starg8fans: Great link, and yeah, Baelor. I've read the books, but it hasn't made it any easier, because the political intrigue is gonna get worse from there.

Anna really does sound as clueless as we are, doesn't she? Mind you, that works to keep the actors on the hop for reaction - they did it with Alien.
              sigpic

Comment

I really hope Josh Jackson comes back. albeit it as Peter Bishop or a different character it doesnt matter. he made the show.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to the new season of Fringe, going on the show so far it can't fail to be awesome.

What's with all the Brown Betty hating though? I know it was silly and all but come on.. it had to be worth it just for the singing corpses Maybe it's the ex-toker in me coming through but I found it a hilarious episode.

I would not want to be in the room when Olivia finds out that Altivia had Peter's baby. Awkward!
                  "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    I really hope Josh Jackson comes back. albeit it as Peter Bishop or a different character it doesnt matter. he made the show.
                    He'll be back. I have faith in that.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I seriously cannot wait for the fourth Season! This is my most anticipated show that
                      returns this fall and the only "sci-fi thingy" left on a air... I guess I will do a re-watch in
                      August just in time before Season 4 airs, 26th September, I guess?
                      sigpic

Comment

I am just glad that my wife enjoys this show as much as I do. We get to enjoy it together.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I am just glad that my wife enjoys this show as much as I do. We get to enjoy it together.
                          I've got several friends hooked on it as well!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                            I'm so looking forward to the new season of Fringe, going on the show so far it can't fail to be awesome.

What's with all the Brown Betty hating though? I know it was silly and all but come on.. it had to be worth it just for the singing corpses Maybe it's the ex-toker in me coming through but I found it a hilarious episode.

I would not want to be in the room when Olivia finds out that Altivia had Peter's baby. Awkward!
                            Actually, I liked Brown Betty. I loved the whole 40s Film Noir setting, and presenting it as a tale born from Walter's brain on drugs made it feasible enough. Sure, it was far out, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and pretty much par for the course for Fringe

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                            I seriously cannot wait for the fourth Season! This is my most anticipated show that
                            returns this fall and the only "sci-fi thingy" left on a air... I guess I will do a re-watch in
                            August just in time before Season 4 airs, 26th September, I guess?
                            Actually, it's September 23. Three days off the hiatus, that must be good news, right? It's still way too bloody far away. I'm starting to have serious withdrawal symptoms.

Same here. Unfortunately only one of them is in the States, so they won't affect the ratings.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to enjoy Brown Betty Sadly any of my RL friends I convince to try out the show are here in the UK so not much I can do to boost ratings either.
                              "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

It always helps to spread the word as much as possible when you like a show. Worst case, people give something a shot and don't like it.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X