X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Hmmm, I had hoped for better.
    still i am confident that we get at least one more season....
    sigpic

Comment

Initial report on last night

After two weeks of maintaining its Thursday ratings in its new Friday time period, the Fox drama slipped 16 percent last week. Last night, it slipped 13 percent further — to 3.7 million viewers and a 1.4 in the preliminary adult demo.
      http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/12/fr...s-drop-friday/
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The show is too complex for the audience. One of the reasons why it's DVR'd so much. The love triangle is not helping either
        sigpic

Comment

All of the networks were down this week. It's getting warmer out, and the blizzards are done.
          sigpic
          Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper View Post
            The show is too complex for the audience. One of the reasons why it's DVR'd so much. The love triangle is not helping either
            Apparently a lot of shows are too complex for American audiences these days. This show better get another season.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wish FOX would make their decision already! Renew FRINGE along with HUMAN TARGET which seemed to get higher ratings towards the end of S2

Comment

Friday Night Finals

- 3.736 million viewers
                - 2.2/4 HH
                - 1.4/5 A18-49

Comment

FOX talks up Fringe
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Hmm, very interesting. I hope they do renew it soon, along with HUMAN TARGET but FRINGE deserves it more it has proven itself on a Friday night and this weeks drop shouldn't be cause for concern as ratings were down across TV land last week. When did FOX renew FRINGE for Season 3?

Comment

Was the friday before valentine's, probably an anomaly. I hope.

Comment

I really hope it gets renewed soon. That way, we can all stop worrying. Until next season at this time, that is.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here's another very encouraging interview about the ratings:

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote...t-the-ratings/

And we’ve been told, as long as we’re getting a 1.2 [in the important demo] or whatever, that’s okay for Friday nights
                          That's seem pretty low to me, but hey, I'll go with it if it means I will have less worrying to do. But let's say, I don't want only a season 4 renewal. I would love for Fringe to be able to complete it's 7 season (already pitched to the network) and even beyond if the entertainment value is still great. So good ratings this season is not only good for the season 4 renewal but it help maintain and hopefully increase Fringe's fanbase for the following seasons renewal.

There was a large increases in live+3 ratings this week (after the across the board reduction in live+SD). I just hope more people watch it live this week. Making Fox's deepest fantasies come true is not a bad way to get renewed.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I like good news, but an official announcement of renewal would be even nicer.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              I would love for Fringe to be able to complete it's 7 season (already pitched to the network)
                              Seven seasons? Goodness me. I love the show, but personally I feel like it's coming to its natural end even now. For where the story is, and stories still demanding to be told, I think they could quite easily wrap it up even if they only get a short-order Season 4 renewal.

Comment

Nah, I wouldnt mind seven seasons. I agree that this arc seems to coming to a satisfactory close but Fringe is bigger than this one arc. The characters are just awesome enough for it to continue onto another arc. They have so much left to explore and have room to expand into the 'alien' possibility. I mean so far, it's been concentrated around Earth mostly, they could just as easily explore alien storylines.

Comment

Working...
                                X