Clear All

O ?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

-ro-les: -r. --s-o-, a-- t-o---ts to -o- s-e -o-l- -ross to t-e ot-er s--e?

-alter: -o. -ot----. A-- - -a-e -o --ea -o- to -r--- o-- Ol---a -a--. -t‘s all -e-a-se o- t-at te--tress! S-e tr---e- -- so- --t- -er -ar-al -a----lat---s a-- -e -ell r---t --to -er -a-e--a!

Astr--: -a-e--a?

-alter: L--e -ata -ar-, -s--- -er -e-----e --les to a--o--l-s- -er e--l e--s, a-- -, too, -ell -re-. S-e -se- -- sto-a-- to -et t--o--- to -- -eart.

Woo-hoo : A, E, L, R, T, S, O
      Boo-hoo :
      sigpic

Comment

D please
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

-ro-les: Dr. --s-o-, a-- t-o---ts to -o- s-e -o-ld -ross to t-e ot-er s-de?

-alter: -o. -ot----. A-d - -a-e -o -dea -o- to -r--- o-- Ol---a -a--. -t‘s all -e-a-se o- t-at te--tress! S-e tr---ed -- so- --t- -er -ar-al -a----lat---s a-d -e -ell r---t --to -er -a-e-da!

Astr--: -a-e-da?

-alter: L--e -ata -ar-, -s--- -er -e-----e --les to a--o--l-s- -er e--l e-ds, a-d -, too, -ell -re-. S-e -sed -- sto-a-- to -et t--o--- to -- -eart.

Woo-hoo : A, E, L, R, T, S, O, D
          Boo-hoo :
          sigpic

Comment

H ?
            My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

-ro-les: Dr. --sho-, a-- tho--hts to ho- s-e -o-ld -ross to the other s-de?

-alter: -o. -oth---. A-d - ha-e -o -dea ho- to -r--- o-- Ol---a -a--. -t‘s all -e-a-se o- that te--tress! She tr---ed -- so- --th her -ar-al -a----lat---s a-d he -ell r--ht --to her -a-e-da!

Astr--: -a-e-da?

-alter: L--e -ata Har-, -s--- her -e-----e --les to a--o--l-sh her e--l e-ds, a-d -, too, -ell -re-. She -sed -- sto-a-h to -et th-o--h to -- heart.

Woo-hoo : A, E, L, R, T, S, O, D, H
              Boo-hoo :
              sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh!! I remember this scene! I please.
                My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

here's your I

-ro-les: Dr. -isho-, a-- tho--hts to ho- s-e -o-ld -ross to the other side?

-alter: -o. -othi--. A-d I ha-e -o idea ho- to -ri-- o-- Oli-ia -a--. It‘s all -e-a-se o- that te--tress! She tri--ed -- so- -ith her -ar-al -a-i--latio-s a-d he -ell ri-ht i-to her -a-e-da!

Astrid: -a-e-da?

-alter: Li-e -ata Hari, -si-- her -e-i-i-e -iles to a--o--lish her e-il e-ds, a-d I, too, -ell -re-. She -sed -- sto-a-h to -et th-o--h to -- heart.

Woo-hoo : A, E, L, R, T, S, O, D, H, I
                  Boo-hoo :
                  sigpic

Comment

N please
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

U ?
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Y ?
                        My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Slow down! Before Atlivia uses her -a-enda on you!

-royles: Dr. -isho-, any thou-hts to ho- s-e -ould -ross to the other side?

-alter: No. Nothin-. And I ha-e no idea ho- to -rin- ou- Oli-ia -a--. It‘s all -e-ause o- that te--tress! She tri--ed -y son -ith her -arnal -ani-ulations and he -ell ri-ht into her -a-enda!

Astrid: -a-enda?

-alter: Li-e -ata Hari, usin- her -e-inine -iles to a--o--lish her e-il ends, and I, too, -ell -rey. She used -y sto-a-h to -et throu-h to -y heart.

Woo-hoo : A, E, L, R, T, S, O, D, H, I, N, U, Y
                          Boo-hoo :[/QUOTE]
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I got it!

Broyles: Dr. Bishop, any thoughts to how she could cross to the other side?

Walter: No. Nothing. And I have no idea how to bring our Olivia back. It‘s all because of that temptress! She tricked my son with her carnal manipulations and he fell right into her vagenda!

Astrid: Vagenda?

Walter: Like Mata Hari, using her feminine wiles to accomplish her evil ends, and I, too, fell prey. She used my stomach to get through to my heart.
                            My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starscape91 View Post
                              I think I got it!

Broyles: Dr. Bishop, any thoughts to how she could cross to the other side?

Walter: No. Nothing. And I have no idea how to bring our Olivia back. It‘s all because of that temptress! She tricked my son with her carnal manipulations and he fell right into her vagenda!

Astrid: Vagenda?

Walter: Like Mata Hari, using her feminine wiles to accomplish her evil ends, and I, too, fell prey. She used my stomach to get through to my heart.
                              That you do! Now its your turn to post one!
                              sigpic

Comment

------: ----- ---! --- --- ------ -- ----- --- -----? --- -----, -------?
                                -------: ----… -----? --.. --.
                                ------: ----’- - ----.

:
                                :
                                My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X