• Show
Clear All

Next weeks preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Spoilery interviews:

Part 1:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fringe-B...ons-58392.aspx

Part 2:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fringe-B...ons-58425.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      Okay you know the "Where's Waldo?" books?

Well now Let's start the "Did You Spot The Bald Guy?"

You know the guy who shows up during The Pattern stuff?

Spoiler:
      He was at the German Airport on the escalator in front of Oliva and he turned and walked to the left! He was wearing a dark blue Fedora did you see him?
      Ah, man. I
      Spoiler:
      totally missed him for some reason. Crap, and I deleted the ep from my DVR too. He really showed up?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

he did indeed!

the fifth man,

REMEMBER: Lather, Rinse, Repeat!
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Such dodgy plots...
          But bucket loads of fun... Walter and Peter are priceless.

I'd like to see Jones again in another episode. He seemed like a fascinating enigma.

And Baldy too... Thanks for the tip ^
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I am going to be watching for that bald guy in future episodes like a freaking hawk.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This is a game I will play when the DVDs come out so I can pause and rewind I don't have cable so no DVR.
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                This is a game I will play when the DVDs come out so I can pause and rewind I don't have cable so no DVR.
                Personally, I plan on not rushing and deleting an episode from my DVR anymore.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Press release for episode 1x10:
                  Spoiler:

Episode 1x10 "Safe"

EXTRAORDINARY BANK ROBBERIES LINK UNEXPECTEDLY TO WALTER AND ENDANGER THE LIFE OF ONE OF THE TRIO ON “FRINGE” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, ON FOX

While investigating a series of bank robberies, Olivia, Walter and Peter are shocked to find one of the suspects inexplicably trapped inside a vault wall as if it solidified around him. Walter realizes that the high-tech thieves have figured out a way to defy the law of physics and that, much to his dismay, the crooks are after something of his. As the ongoing investigation unfolds and the mystery deepens, the perilous situation climaxes when a member of the trio is ambushed in the all-new “Safe” episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Dec. 2 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-110) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Chance Kelly as Mitchell Loeb; Paul Fitzgerald as Ryan Eastwick; Darby Totten as ND Agent; Matthew Martin as ND Agent; Angel David as Raul Lugo; Vince Capone as Evan McNeil

Source: SpoilerTV

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Press release for episode 1x10:
                    Spoiler:

Episode 1x10 "Safe"

EXTRAORDINARY BANK ROBBERIES LINK UNEXPECTEDLY TO WALTER AND ENDANGER THE LIFE OF ONE OF THE TRIO ON “FRINGE” TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, ON FOX

While investigating a series of bank robberies, Olivia, Walter and Peter are shocked to find one of the suspects inexplicably trapped inside a vault wall as if it solidified around him. Walter realizes that the high-tech thieves have figured out a way to defy the law of physics and that, much to his dismay, the crooks are after something of his. As the ongoing investigation unfolds and the mystery deepens, the perilous situation climaxes when a member of the trio is ambushed in the all-new “Safe” episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Dec. 2 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-110) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Cast: Chance Kelly as Mitchell Loeb; Paul Fitzgerald as Ryan Eastwick; Darby Totten as ND Agent; Matthew Martin as ND Agent; Angel David as Raul Lugo; Vince Capone as Evan McNeil

Source: SpoilerTV
                    Hmmm, that sounds really good. Thanks for posting that.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Interview w/John Noble (spoilers):http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=62235

Promo pics for 1x10:http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/1...omotional.html

Comment

UH,

Spoiler:
                        I didn't see Baldy! Unless because this was not REALLY a fringe based thing!

Comment

Preview for next week:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_19.html

Comment

I really enjoyed that episode last night. It had a really good story, and Dr. Bishop was amazing IMO.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Dash was the Key Maker from The Matrix 2 & 3!

Comment

Did I miss something? So what the smeg did the code actually do?

Comment

Working...
                                X