No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday night can't get here soon enough.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Amen to that.

So while we wait, here's another promo with cast interviews and quite a bit of new footage from Novation.

I almost fell off my chair at Astrid's line...
      Spoiler:
      "What's an Observer?"
      Holy cr@p!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thank you so much for posting that. That was great to watch. I can't wait to see this episode.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know, right? That's why this piece of news from Spoiler TV is so dire:

The new episode of Fringe this week could be pushed to next week. Game 6 of the World Series was canceled and is rescheduled for Thursday and if the Cardinals win, Game 7 would be Friday.
          More details on the TV-Guide site

I don't have a clue about baseball, but I'm so rooting for the Rangers tonight!

sigpic

Comment

Apparently Fox is contractually obligated to air the World Series. It was supposed to be over tonight at the latest, but because of a rain delay, they didn't play last night, meaning that if the Cardinals win and they play tomorrow night, Fox has to air it in place of FringeI

I don't follow baseball that much either, but I'm definitely rooting for the Rangers as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
              Apparently Fox is contractually obligated to air the World Series. It was supposed to be over tonight at the latest, but because of a rain delay, they didn't play last night, meaning that if the Cardinals win and they play tomorrow night, Fox has to air it in place of FringeI

I don't follow baseball that much either, but I'm definitely rooting for the Rangers as well.
              Thanks for that tidbit. So looks like we wait another week for new Fringe. (Go Rangers!)

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                Thanks for that tidbit. So looks like we wait another week for new Fringe. (Go Rangers!)
                UGGGG! This is yet another reason to be disappointed in the Ranger's loss last night...no Fringe again this week
                sigpic

Comment

Terrible news. I was really looking forward to Fringe tonight. There's not many shows on tv at the moment that provide such original storylines.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

It definitely sucks that we didn't get a new episode tonight. Stupid World Series.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      It definitely sucks that we didn't get a new episode tonight. Stupid World Series.
                      Only stupid because the Rangers lost....
                      sigpic

Comment

Frelling annoying. Two weeks in a row now Fringe--which ended last on that cliffhanger of an ending--gets bumped by a "sport" only marginally more entertaining than watching paint dry
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, look on the bright side. At least this should shave a week off the winter hellatus. And I'm pretty sure they'll leave us with a humdinger of a cliffie for that one as well.

Not sure if everybody saw this sneak peek with a few more new snippets of the ep:

And Fox gave us another little teaser at the time the ep should have been airing. No need for me to set an alarm, I'll be counting down the hours until the ep finally airs.

"Baseball happened." No sh!t, Sherlock.

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for Friday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Can't wait for Friday.
                              Same here. I am not missing this one for anything.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Episodes 4x05: ''Novation'' - 4x08: ''And Those We've Left Behind'' will be airing on Sky1 starting tomorrow night!

Comment

Working...
                                X