Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    lolwut

SGU was cancelled after production had already wrapped. There was no possible way the ending could have been changed.
    There's a little thing called a movie they could've done. However, I'm not arguing this point with you. This is a Fringe threat and the discussion should center on Fringe. So, lets get back to it.

@ Mr_Kennedy didn't I rip up your SG membership card for not recognizing Colin Cunningham?

ANYWAY...back to Fringe!
    sigpic

Comment

Staying on topic is definitely good.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

What was that trailer from?
          sigpic

Comment

First teaser for season 4
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

need to download that and get some caps from it, there was some stuff hidden in the end of it (I think).

edit, there was, but nothing new, just screengrabs from previous episodes, it went pic of the ancient script, pic of original Peter's grave, pic of Walter & young Peter on the lake, pic of Peter and Olivia kissing, pic of Peter in the machine, pic of the Liberty Island room when the two merged, pic of Peter talking to Walter as he disappeared then a pic of the Observers (the last scene of the last episode) then the words:

FRINGE / FRIDAY 9/23/11 / FOX

Roll on Trailer 2
              Last edited by Ian-S; 16 July 2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

A teaser indeed. I can't wait for more. Bring on September 23rd.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Where is Peter Bishop?

I bet this is going to be a bigger search than the hunt for Carmen Sandiego.

Comment

That was like the annoying little brother teaser...
                    sigpic

Comment

I miss fringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        I miss fringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You are definitely not alone in that sentiment, my friend.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I demand that we need more Lincoln Lee moments this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
                            I demand that we need more Lincoln Lee moments this season.
                            Right there with you. I'm 100% straight but I kinda have a man crush on the character.

MZPtv - fiction never tasted so good! Join other aspiring writers in our community
                            dedicated to scripted original, 'Buffyverse' and 'Aliasverse' online fiction.

Comment

Its coming back soon!
                              Last edited by LtColCarter; 20 July 2011, 10:12 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JTVaughn View Post
                                Right there with you. I'm 100% straight but I kinda have a man crush on the character.
                                It's gotta be the bromance.

Comment

Working...
                                X