No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah good to know. As long as they don't get some kind of last minute, mid-season cancellation we should get a good ending. Although FOX seems to be too supportive of this show for something like that to happen.
    "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
      Yeah good to know. As long as they don't get some kind of last minute, mid-season cancellation we should get a good ending. Although FOX seems to be too supportive of this show for something like that to happen.
      Which is a good thing IMHO
      sigpic

Comment

Seven seasons? That'd be a dream come true.

I'm in the middle of a re-watch, and the last ep was Inner Child. Since the next season is supposed to delve deeper into the Observer mythology I hope they'll get back to this one. WAS that boy in fact a young Observer? It would explain how he came to be in a sealed room - he just time-traveled there. And what did the CIA agent mean when he said, "It seems we found another one"? That loose thread has been bugging me for a long time.

One really cool theory I just heard is that he was the younger version of an Observer we know, for example August. He did seem to be more emotional than the rest of them, and the boy did show some feelings at least.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Which is a good thing IMHO
          A great thing
          "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Seven seasons? That'd be a dream come true.

I'm in the middle of a re-watch, and the last ep was Inner Child. Since the next season is supposed to delve deeper into the Observer mythology I hope they'll get back to this one. WAS that boy in fact a young Observer? It would explain how he came to be in a sealed room - he just time-traveled there. And what did the CIA agent mean when he said, "It seems we found another one"? That loose thread has been bugging me for a long time.

One really cool theory I just heard is that he was the younger version of an Observer we know, for example August. He did seem to be more emotional than the rest of them, and the boy did show some feelings at least.
            Very interesting theory - I'd almost forgotten that little boy and completely forgotten that throwaway remark about finding another one. Seems I might be in need of a rewatch before the next season

Comment

Very interesting theory - I'd almost forgotten that little boy and completely forgotten that throwaway remark about finding another one. Seems I might be in need of a rewatch before the next season
              Can't go wrong with that. It's interesting to see all the little foreshadowing 'breadcrumbs' they already put in the earlier episodes. Such as Peter not remembering things from his childhood, or remembering things differently - it was also in Inner Child where Peter looks at an action figure and muses that he remembered the scar on the other side... And of course the classic that Amber was already introduced in the first episode after the Pilot when that bus was filled up. Walter even called it that, he compared the people trapped inside to 'flies in amber'.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Over the years, I have learned to never say never when it comes to networks. It is best to never trust them. That is usually when you get burned.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Over the years, I have learned to never say never when it comes to networks. It is best to never trust them. That is usually when you get burned.
                  I agree with you...but I hope they wouldn't be that cruel.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree with you...but I hope they wouldn't be that cruel.
                    While I don't think they would do that, all I am saying is don't trust them too much.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      While I don't think they would do that, all I am saying is don't trust them too much.
                      "Hope for the best, expect the worst - that way you're never disappointed"

Comment

WOW what season, season 3 was, and that abrupt ending im thankful i focused on studies now when it was airing because now i dont have to wait as long for season 4

PS also pleased with the renewal glad it didnt finish like that
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 09 July 2011, 12:05 AM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          WOW what season, season 3 was, and that abrupt ending im thankful i focused on studies now when it was airing because now i dont have to wait as long for season 4

PS also pleased with the renewal glad it didnt finish like that
                          I would hope Fringe writers would respect us more than the writers of SGA and SGU did. I think we'd get a real ending...
                          sigpic

Comment

I would hope Fringe writers would respect us more than the writers of SGA and SGU did. I think we'd get a real ending...
                            One can hope.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

lolwut

SGU was cancelled after production had already wrapped. There was no possible way the ending could have been changed.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

To be Fair SGA did have a real ending, and like what digi said they didnt have enough time to change anything for sgu and plus im still hoping we get a movie for sgu

i read that john noble expects we will get five seasons of fringe so maybe they will have enough time to end it properly
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 10 July 2011, 12:20 AM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X