Clear All

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    It looks like next weeks is a filler. I will probably watch Supernatural
    Fringe always trumps SPN...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Fringe always trumps SPN...
      Both are amazing shows IMO. It is a hard choice for me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Both are amazing shows IMO. It is a hard choice for me.
        off topic: Is SPN really that good?! I watched the first season and it was not that good as lets say buffy and friends...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          off topic: Is SPN really that good?! I watched the first season and it was not that good as lets say buffy and friends...
          Personally, I know it is off topic, but I have loved Supernatural since the very beginning. And IMO, it has gotten better each season. That is why I have this dilemma with which show to watch. Both are amazingly good.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
            I'm almost sure it would be a flashback episode or moments.
            It does make sense but I also don't remember actually seeing him die.

I haven't watched the episode since it aired but all I remember was him saying opening the bridge might kill him, there was a big flash in the scene, and then out guys and girls were back in this universe in the middle of the room, there wasn't a mangled mess on the floor, like when

Spoiler:
            AltBroyles

got sent over a few episodes back.

Then the next we knew they were reading Bell's will.

Comment

3.15's title has been announced as 6 Months Later. Is there a BSG-esque fast forward in the cards?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                3.15's title has been announced as 6 Months Later. Is there a BSG-esque fast forward in the cards?
                Interesting. 3x14 end in a cliff-hanger maybe?

Comment

Also, off topic, I had to grow to love the show. At first, they were ripping off already established horror themes/stories. When they started doing their own stories...they rocked.

Personally, I know it is off topic, but I have loved Supernatural since the very beginning. And IMO, it has gotten better each season. That is why I have this dilemma with which show to watch. Both are amazingly good.
                  I concur...except for the very beginning part. It grew on me once they started doing their own story lines instead of ripping off already established stories.

I'm looking forward to another Fringey Friday!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                    Interesting. 3x14 end in a cliff-hanger maybe?
                    Quite possibly a very big one too.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Quite possibly a very big one too.
                      Sweet, we need a cliff-hanger episode like S1 finale!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Uh no DigiFluid the episode is an Earth-2 Story that takes place in the six months following Earth-1 Walters theft of Peter from Earth-2

Comment

Originally posted by hellrasinb View Post
                          Uh no DigiFluid the episode is an Earth-2 Story that takes place in the six months following Earth-1 Walters theft of Peter from Earth-2
                          If that is the case, that would be pretty neat too.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If that is the case, that would be pretty neat too.
                            I concur
                            sigpic

Comment

how many episode do we get in season three? because everyone is speaking of a cliffhanger? there are 22 or 20 episodes this season right?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hellrasinb View Post
                                Source?

how many episode do we get in season three? because everyone is speaking of a cliffhanger? there are 22 or 20 episodes this season right?
                                It's a 22 episode order. And I don't know that we should be talking about cliffhangers just yet, since there's still 7 episodes that we don't even know the titles of, much less anything about them.

News: Andre Royo to return to Fringe!
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X