Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    watching 303 right and it's awesome show. The new Olivia is great, but I miss our Olivia
    I hope you enjoy the other episodes as much as I did.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      watching 303 right and it's awesome show. The new Olivia is great, but I miss our Olivia
      Both Olivia and Altivia make several appearances You'll get to see both.
      sigpic

Comment

Kinda wish they'd continue doing stories on both universes. That was pretty awesome and how they tied the two sides together into a damn good coherent story.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          Kinda wish they'd continue doing stories on both universes. That was pretty awesome and how they tied the two sides together into a damn good coherent story.
          As others have said...I'm sure we've not see the last of "over there."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Definitely not. I really believe that.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Found this on YouTube and thought I'd share it! I love it!

Click here if you can't see the video above.
              sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait for the return of this show. I need me some new Fringe.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I really can't wait for the return of this show. I need me some new Fringe.
                  Me too! What'd ya think of the video?
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty good stuff.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Christopher Lloyd coming to Fringe with some strange hinting for the future

Exclusive: Fringe Spoilers, But There's a Twist…

… they’re hidden in an independent record store near you!
                      Allow me to explain: In Fringe‘s Jan. 21 episode (its first in its new Friday time slot), Walter comes face-to-face with his musical hero — the keyboardist for the ’70s band Violet Sedan Chair, Roscoe Joyce, played by Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future).

As a genius tie-in, producers created a vinyl album for the group titled Seven Suns and shipped it to select independent record outlets nationwide. “They’ve been in stores for a couple of months now,” says a show insider.
                      The best part: Each individual album is different, including specific spoilers and clues about the show embedded in the lyrics (and possibly elsewhere). “They all have unique properties,” says the source.
                      Now fans just have to find the stores that carry the album. Well, that and figure out who are the real musicians behind the faux group. Says the insider: “We’re keeping that a secret for now.” (Sure, now they decide to be tight-lipped!)
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Meant you know, episodes about the other side. Maybe we might, I don't know. Just really liked seeing all the cool tech and stuff.

Comment

That is great that Christopher Lloyd will be appearing on Fringe.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Vid Rec:

Absolutely amazing vid about how season 3 has affected Olivia. Spoilers for s3, obviously.
                            Spoiler:
                            Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait for this show to start back up. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I really can't wait for this show to start back up. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next.
                                Me too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X