Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
    I'm also surprised how good Joshua is in his role. His character is a good foil to his father. The stories - not super grabbing me yet, but I'm still watching.
    Yeah, I can't believe how good Joshua has been thus far either. I really underestimated his talent. As for the stories, they have entertained me. So far, I am really into this show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

"...When he opened the door I pulled the trigger, then I pulled it again. And I could still see his face, almost daring me to finish... but I couldn't. So, they took him to the hospital and said that he couldn't be saved but he didn't die, he recovered. And then one night he just slipped away, we never saw him again. And I still blame myself because I should have done it, I should have killed him..."

Anyone else think Dunham is a bit wrong in the head?

Oh, and at the beginning was I think only one thinking of this:

Comment

^ Nope... you weren't the only one...

There's nothing new under sun... sadly...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_31.html

Future Episode Details (spoilers):
          Spoiler:

Episode 1x09 "The Dreamscape"

A Massive Dynamic employee (guest star Ptolemy Slocum) is so convinced he is being attacked by butterflies that he jumps out of a window to escape them, and the team is called in to investigate. Although Olivia’s unexplained interaction with Agent Scott (Mark Valley) leads to breaks in the case, she is so desperate to rid her consciousness of him that she demands to go back in the tank. Meanwhile, the gig is up for Peter when a former friend – and some current foes – find out he’s back in Boston.

Episode 1x08 "The Equation"

After a young music prodigy (guest star Charlie Tahan) is taken by a serial kidnapper (guest star Gillian Jacobs), it’s discovered that a sequence of flashing lights appeared at the abduction, which Walter links back to his bunkmate (guest star Randall Duk Kim) at St. Claire’s Hospital. Much to Peter’s dismay, Olivia encourages Walter to return to the mental institution, and Walter’s determination to help ends up having chilling ramifications in an all-new episode.

Episode 1x07 "In Which We Meet Mr. Jones"

DEADLY PARASITE HAS AGENTS IN A RACE AGAINST TIME ON “FRINGE” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, ON FOX

Every second counts when a strange, almost-otherworldly parasite mysteriously attaches itself to the internal organs of a dying FBI agent. With a life on the line and strong suspicions of a Pattern connection, Agent Dunham rushes to Germany to meet with an imprisoned man who reveals disconcerting details of a much larger threat. Meanwhile, Peter and Walter attempt to help Olivia by tapping into a dead man’s brainwaves in the all-new “In Which We Meet Mr. Jones” episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Nov. 11 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid FarnsworthGuest Cast: Billy Burke as Lucas Vogel; Jared Harris as David Robert Jones; Kenneth Tigar as Warden Lennox; Chance Kelly as Mitchell Loeb; Trini Alvarado as Jessica Loeb; John Boyd as Ian Spencer

Source: Fox

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_31.html

Future Episode Details (spoilers):
            Spoiler:

Episode 1x09 "The Dreamscape"

A Massive Dynamic employee (guest star Ptolemy Slocum) is so convinced he is being attacked by butterflies that he jumps out of a window to escape them, and the team is called in to investigate. Although Olivia’s unexplained interaction with Agent Scott (Mark Valley) leads to breaks in the case, she is so desperate to rid her consciousness of him that she demands to go back in the tank. Meanwhile, the gig is up for Peter when a former friend – and some current foes – find out he’s back in Boston.

Episode 1x08 "The Equation"

After a young music prodigy (guest star Charlie Tahan) is taken by a serial kidnapper (guest star Gillian Jacobs), it’s discovered that a sequence of flashing lights appeared at the abduction, which Walter links back to his bunkmate (guest star Randall Duk Kim) at St. Claire’s Hospital. Much to Peter’s dismay, Olivia encourages Walter to return to the mental institution, and Walter’s determination to help ends up having chilling ramifications in an all-new episode.

Episode 1x07 "In Which We Meet Mr. Jones"

DEADLY PARASITE HAS AGENTS IN A RACE AGAINST TIME ON “FRINGE” TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, ON FOX

Every second counts when a strange, almost-otherworldly parasite mysteriously attaches itself to the internal organs of a dying FBI agent. With a life on the line and strong suspicions of a Pattern connection, Agent Dunham rushes to Germany to meet with an imprisoned man who reveals disconcerting details of a much larger threat. Meanwhile, Peter and Walter attempt to help Olivia by tapping into a dead man’s brainwaves in the all-new “In Which We Meet Mr. Jones” episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Nov. 11 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Kirk Acevedo as Charlie Francis; Mark Valley as John Scott; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid FarnsworthGuest Cast: Billy Burke as Lucas Vogel; Jared Harris as David Robert Jones; Kenneth Tigar as Warden Lennox; Chance Kelly as Mitchell Loeb; Trini Alvarado as Jessica Loeb; John Boyd as Ian Spencer

Source: Fox
            Thank you very much for posting that.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Promo pics for 1x08: http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/1...omotional.html

Comment

I've only just started watching this and i'm enjoying. it makes me laugh, its entertaining, although i think the most entertaining character us dr bishop, imho

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Personally, I just can't wait for a new episode. I really miss this show.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I keep wanting to call it Global Dynamics

I love the BALD guy!

Astrid rocks.
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Is the new episode on next week or the week after?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

http://epguides.com/Fringe/

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          Thanks.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

a simple yes or no would have been easier since i'm really lazy

Comment

I find that I'm getting hooked on this show. I love Walter, he's fabulous.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Okay you know the "Where's Waldo?" books?

Well now Let's start the "Did You Spot The Bald Guy?"

You know the guy who shows up during The Pattern stuff?

Spoiler:
                                He was at the German Airport on the escalator in front of Oliva and he turned and walked to the left! He was wearing a dark blue Fedora did you see him?
                                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                                X