Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Feb 24 to Mar 23 is four weeks....a month.
    Still chill...most shows are taking their winter breaks right now.

New episode tonight! YAY!
    sigpic

Comment

Look guys, I know we have the language filter for a reason, and I'm glad you didn't circumvent it but seriously.....chill out. It's a tv show, not the end of the world and honestly there's no need for such language here.

No one is being modded but let's take a breath people.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I guess whatever Skydiver is talking about was deleted. Anyway...what were your thoughts on Friday's episode?
        sigpic

Comment

I already stated it in the thread but I'll state it hear again. We got to see Olivia and Nina together, the plot was entertaining throughout, Peter and the observer was good. While we may be back to square one, Peter's journey seems to be interesting again. I am somewhat pissed off that it went back to square one but it seems to be understandable.

Bring on the new batch of episodes!
          Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
            I already stated it in the thread but I'll state it hear again. We got to see Olivia and Nina together, the plot was entertaining throughout, Peter and the observer was good. While we may be back to square one, Peter's journey seems to be interesting again. I am somewhat pissed off that it went back to square one but it seems to be understandable.

Bring on the new batch of episodes!
            I don't see it as going back to square one...Olivia has feelings for Peter. I'm sure this is going to complicate matters.
            sigpic

Comment

IO9 had an interesting review this weekend, which I'm sorry but I can't find the link at the moment. Anyway, and I agree with them, it looks as if we can already see the end-game. It's either going to happen this year or at the end of an abbreviated season next year. There was so much hype about this episode and it was all true, many questions answered and for once, no more questions raised that we didn't previously have.

I feel a bit sad. As long as they were throwing curve balls at the viewer I felt as if the ending was still up in the air. Now that they stopped, well, the writings on the wall. Just my two cents.

Comment

Just started this show with my parents.. Well we are at the beginning of season two, I seriously love this show soooo much hope there is a proper conclusion to this show have not watched much of season four and I will wait for the DVD release in September/October
                sigpic

Comment

If ever a show deserved to tell its full story, it is Fringe.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    Just started this show with my parents.. Well we are at the beginning of season two, I seriously love this show soooo much hope there is a proper conclusion to this show have not watched much of season four and I will wait for the DVD release in September/October
                    Yeah...don't skip ahead. You'll just ruin things for yourself
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I totally agree. This show should be enjoyed in its proper order.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fri...#disqus_thread

TWO PARTER Loved the ''Over There'' two-part finale in Season 2, wonder if this means they are confident of a renewal.

Comment

I watched everything on my own before but this time with my parents, sorry maybe my sentences are a bit confusing
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                            http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/fri...#disqus_thread

TWO PARTER Loved the ''Over There'' two-part finale in Season 2, wonder if this means they are confident of a renewal.
                            Or that they're not, and need a 2-parter to have enough time to finish the story....
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I just noticed that these two parters are in even numbered seasons. Heh.

The two parter could be used to wrap up the story or it could mean they have more coming ahead. Either way, can't wait.
                              Back from the grave.

Comment

Here's a fun promo clip for Walter from Wondercon

http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/fringe...er-promo-ever/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X