• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great bad story really like the part with wash and kayle lol

nathen did a great job in this epsiode
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The best ep of the seires, I think this should have been the final ep, it would have made the ending better.

Loved everything about this ep

Comment

this is a great ep. i thought the flashbacks were great. it was nice to see how they all came to be onboard the ship.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Yeah i thought the flashbacks were great too. Good ep, but then again, they all are good
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
            Yeah i thought the flashbacks were great too. Good ep, but then again, they all are good
            I have to agree there, Im re-watching them all again, they are amazin, its a shame they never made any more seasons

Comment

A truely wonderful episode. Rewatched it tonight. Love the flashbacks, and all the little crew interactions that make Firefly so great
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

im rewatching my firefly box set too, i never get tired of watching the episodes, they're so great.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                  im rewatching my firefly box set too, i never get tired of watching the episodes, they're so great.

Comment

Could someone please tell me the name of the person responsible for cancelling this great show?

SO I CAN **** THEM.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

ill join you in that
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                        i haven't watched firefly in months
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The best episode i've seen so far, i did find it strange that nobody asked Mal why or who had shot him.

Comment

or where he got the new engine part from!

Comment

Interesting ep was kind of dark. The flashbacks were good, I am kind of undecided on Kaylee's. Jayne's was funny and Wash's was too. The parts with the other crew were mean.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

My fave episode!
                                Mal gets whumped... well, that's it really for me... the whump is top notch!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X