No announcement yet.

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So lucky Sheps, even if they were crappy seats. Think you guys will get the intro message from Joss?

Comment

Blue, I said to my friend on the phone, if NF just happens to show up, I'll fling myself at him and beg him to take me away!

Comment

I think your gonna have to fight alot of women for that Shep

I hope we get the message from Joss.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

If that happens can you also give him a hug from me. And if it's Adam Baldwin you are to kidnap him and share him with Easter, Eemo and me.

Comment

I have first dibs on the funny hat...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

If all you want is that hat, that is fine with me.

Comment

I'm thinking of knitting one of those hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  If all you want is that hat, that is fine with me.
                  Hey, don't be greedy... he's a big man... I'm sure he can spread himself a bit...
                  The hat is my priority and then the man to sing "The Hero of Canton"
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hehe, okay. Dibs on his shirts and maybe a drunken dance ala 'Our Mrs Reynolds'.

Sheps, cool. Are you going to have in done in time for the screening? I admire anybody who can knit. I try but mine keeps curling up on itself and there are so many holes it looks like a block of cheese.

Comment

Hey if Adam Baldwin's there who say's I'm gonna share...

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                        Hey if Adam Baldwin's there who say's I'm gonna share...
                        Cause you are a very kind and wonderful person, plus it would be three against one.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Hehe

Did we just turn this into the 'Jayne Cobb/Adam Baldwin Thunk Thread'?

Comment

I feel a singalong coming along...

Comment

Maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X