Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMForeman
    Fromw what Joss Whedon was saying at the recent Wizard World con, it's now been bumped from Hitchikers and is now attached to "some little sci-fi movie in May... Star Fights or something."

-IMF
    Oh please, please let that hold through for Australia as well. *crosses her fingers and hopes*

Comment

Going Gold Class for "Star Fight" (heh...) so I hope they still show the Serenity preview.

Comment

absolutely, a fan.
        have "forced" several of my friends to watch my boxed set.
        can't wait for the movie.
        "you are what you do when it counts"

Comment

I do the whole 'Got this great new series on DVD' thing and invite people over for a vid day. I nearly have enough to book out a GC cinema and have a private Serenity party.

Comment

I haven't posted some quotes in a while so I thought I should

Wash: Little River just gets more colorful by the minute. What will she do next?
            Zoe: Either blow us up or rub soup in her hair. It's a toss-up.
            Wash: I hope she does the soup thing. It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.

Wash: Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction.
            Zoe: You live on a spaceship, dear.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I love this series, I've gotten so many people interested in it by loaning out my box set. I can't wait for it to premier. I'm taking off of work to go see it, and if I can find anyplace that has a midnight showing, I'm going then too!
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Anybody plan on wearing brown coats to their screening?

My reason for watching
                Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 07 April 2005, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  Anybody plan on wearing brown coats to their screening?
                  Heck yes I will!

Comment

I have brownish denim jacket that may suffice. No six shooter though.

Lol when I first got the dvd's I fell in love with Kaylee's hairstyle (the one with the two buns) and wore my hair like that constantly. Can't do that now since I had it cut.

Comment

I'm wearing my hawaiian shirt

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

All you guys should wear your tight pants
                        YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

I may need to buy a brown coat. Or have one made. Any good pics of Mal's coat around?

Comment

BrownCoats.com has some good stuff, plus it has a good fan costume page

Comment

Trailers... someone mentioned they are also going to attach them to "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". If so, yay!!!

Comment

its gonna be up on the offical site a short time before its shown in cinemas.

Comment

Working...
                                X