Firefly andromeda???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly andromeda???

I dont understand how something like firefly can only last 15 eps and a movie, yet summit like andromeda can last 5 seasons... nothing against andromeda,,, infact i love that show.... its like hercules in space and that is awesome but its not nearly as sharp as firefly/serenity... oh and btw serenity was BRILLIANT... so yeh thoughts??
    You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
    I dont understand how something like firefly can only last 15 eps and a movie, yet summit like andromeda can last 5 seasons... nothing against andromeda,,, infact i love that show.... its like hercules in space and that is awesome but its not nearly as sharp as firefly/serenity... oh and btw serenity was BRILLIANT... so yeh thoughts??
    To put it simply..........once upon a time there were evil men in suits.........and they were idiots.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Firefly was a brilliant show but production cost was just too much. On the other hand am I the only one who thinks that the movie Serenity was not nearly as good as the series? It was a huge disappointment for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
        Firefly was a brilliant show but production cost was just too much. On the other hand am I the only one who thinks that the movie Serenity was not nearly as good as the series? It was a huge disappointment for me.
        really? I thought serenity was awesome. I reckon the whole thing with River MUST have been what Joss was leading up to.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          really? I thought serenity was awesome. I reckon the whole thing with River MUST have been what Joss was leading up to.
          Actually the River storyline was the only thing I liked in the whole movie... I don't know... maybe I just don't like the fact that two main characters were killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
            Actually the River storyline was the only thing I liked in the whole movie... I don't know... maybe I just don't like the fact that two main characters were killed off.
            that is true but i didn't mind that too much. if they're ever able to make a new series they can just reset it. the thing i didn't like (and my only gripe) is that we never did find out about books past.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              To put it simply..........once upon a time there were evil men in suits.........and they were idiots.
              I belive the term is "bean counter".

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
                It was the evil that is FOX. They have done this with all the good ones; Wonderfalls (which had Jewel Staite in a few episodes), Tru Calling, Firefly... the only good things they have now are House, Bones, and now The Sarah Conner Chronicles.
                LLAP

Comment

one word: FOX
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                    one word: FOX
                    Hello...? Oh right you're talking about another FOX

Yeah Firefly was a really good series and should have continued IMO... I prefer'd it over Andromeda *Best thing about that was LD/'Rommie' *
                    Last edited by Guest; 02 February 2008, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X