Summer Glau in new Fox show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Glau in new Fox show...

Just realized that she's in the new Fox show: The Sarah Connors Chronicles...

I missed a good deal of the pilot, but I think she plays a Terminatrix of sorts, because she beats up random strangers while naked... Hee hee...

She's hot...

I knew that was her! Sadlly I missed a whole bunch of the pilot as well, but I did see her block some bulletts with her body.
    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

if you missed the pilot you can watch it on fox's website
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

hahahha I caught that show.. it was awesome... mind you I never liked the movies.... pissh call me anything you want... but Arnold gives me nightmares... anyway... yeah I noted that too.. I think that was the reason I watched it. Meh I just wanted to see if she had landed a non-crazy role for once.. shame...

Comment

I can't wait to see it.
          Geral Corasjo

Comment

Tis Awsome. Summer makes a very convincing terminator! In some ways the Glauminator is just like River, overly literal and very lost in the ways of normal human interaction. And she kicks ass. Its perfect !!!
            : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
            : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I almost thought it was River a couple times!

Summer Glau plays the role perfectly and I hope FOX actually keeps this series. The list of great shows FOX has canned is staggering. The only good things on it anymore are House, Bones, and now The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
              LLAP

Comment

[SPOILERS AHOY]

A snapshot from the intro of the new series. I think that since the entire show is an alternate timeline to that of T3: Rise of the Machines, she could be the alternate timeline's unique version of the TX. The Terminator in the second episode didn't seem to recognise her model, thus made a run for it instead.

I like this series. I like it a lot.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

it airs on Virgin 1 in the UK on the 21st of feb, i can't wait

Comment

lol i saw her on the magazine covers and instantly new it was her
                    sigpic
                    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I have seen all of the Terminator series and I have to say it's pretty damned good, and Summer Glau is great in it. Even though she has been taking some flack over her acting on IMDB people saying it's too robotic (she's playing a damned robot for gods sake). But yeah it's definatly worth a watch and it completely ignores T3 as though it was never made...that can't be a bad thing

Comment

Working...
                      X