Firefly/Serenity shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this shirt:

"Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
    Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
    ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

I have a long list of FF/S merchandise that I want/need to get. So far I have:
      • Fighting Elves shirt (one of Jayne's shirts from the series)
      • Troublemaker shirt (one of Jayne's shirts from the series and movies)
      • Slims shirt (a shirt inspired by the episode 'Out of Gas')
      • A 'cunning' hat (my God, do I really need to tell you?!?)
      • Several Crumpart FF/S badges
      • A Blue Sun messenger bag

What I still want to get is:
      • An AbbyShot replica Browncoat
      • A Blue Sun shirt
      • A Blue sun coffee mug
      • A Browncoats Downunder coffee mug
      • A Browncoat shirt or hoodie
      • Some Browncoat patches
      • Some Serenity logo patches
      • A "Dear Buddha" shirt
      • A "Joss Whedon is my Master Now" t-shirt
      • The Operative's stunt sword that was used in the BDM (my chances of getting this are unlikely, but I can dream)
      • A Serenity ornament
      • A OMx replica of Mal's pistol
      • A QMx replica of 'Verse cash
      • FF/S bumper stickers

Well, that's me. What does everyone else have or want?

Comment

Got nothing but the DVD's, want the "Joss Whedon is My Master Now" t-shirt, haven't looked to closely at any others, too tempting, and the Firefly ornament, of course haven't looked at other stuff too closly either.

Comment

And I want that zippo lighter.....despite the fact that I don't smoke, light candles, or partake in arson.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            And I want that zippo lighter.....despite the fact that I don't smoke, light candles, or partake in arson.
            so really all your gonna do is sit there sparking it and laughing to yourself because its firefly?

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_
              so really all your gonna do is sit there sparking it and laughing to yourself because its firefly?
              And it's damn shiny!

Ooh if I had extra $$$ lying around.....

Comment

Things From Another World has new Serenity Zip-up Hooded Sweatshirts, plus some new t-shirts. These are official (licensed) items.

This picture doesn't show it, but the back of the Browncoat Hoodie says "I Aim to Misbehave" on the bottom.

Click the picture to get order info...

Comment

Originally posted by AcidSquid View Post
                  I want a blue sun shirt
                  Or one with the quote in my sig
                  I want the Blue Sun shirt, too.

I'd also like a duplicate of some of the shirts Jayne wears. The Browncoat one is also a must-have.

Comment

I made my sister a happy girl today because I brought home a Serenity T-shirt today. Black with the Serenity logo on the front.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

so, cafepress has taken down ALL shirt designs when searching "firefly" and/or "serenity." Both yield 0 results now.

i was listening to the Buzz Out Loud podcast from CNET.com and i guess the reason is that Universal is lashing out against fans for copyright violations and usage of the logos and whatnot all over the place.

the retarded thing? When Serenity was coming out, Universal asked fans of Firefly to push as much as they could and spread the word. And they did.

Now Universal is trying to sue fans. How retarded is that.

Comment

wow those are cool shirts. I need to get me one
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hot Topic has both a Firefly shirt (with the firefly logo) and a Serenity shirt (with the logo). I only have the Serenity shirt because they didn't have the Firefly one in my size

Comment

Hot topic
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                            X