Nathon Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathon Fillion

um yeah showmasters just announced some guy called nathon fillion for the london film and comic con in earls court on 1st/2nd july

www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

it may not be on there yet so go over to the showmasters forum

It's great isn't it! can't wait to see him!

Comment

Originally posted by ejohnno
      It's great isn't it! can't wait to see him!
      argg!! i have to work over that weekend so i cant go you have to post lots of pics if you do see him though

Comment

I didn't find out until recently that Nathan Fillion was Caleb from the last season of Buffy.

I didn't really get into Firefly. I don't think it held up to Joss Whedon's other works.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Nathan showed up at one of the early premieres of Serenity in Austin. He is an absolute sweetheart (he stayed and signed autographs for everyone who wanted them), and he's even hotter in person. All that to say - if you have the chance to be where he is, go!

Comment

>_< NathOn? What is it with people mispelling names ending in "than" NathAn Fillion not NathOn and JohnathAn O'Neill not JonathOn! >_<

Loved Firefly, Nathan was pretty good in it. Not as good as the others but good still Would love to get his autograph but the chances of him coming to our local con are pretty slim
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
              >_< NathOn? What is it with people mispelling names ending in "than" NathAn Fillion not NathOn and JohnathAn O'Neill not JonathOn! >_<
              begging my pardon, in my excitement/haste i mispelled it i do apologise
              Last edited by tiggerific; 13 June 2006, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Wow....He played Caleb? I SOOOO wouldnt of guessed. Caleb's hot and all, but he looked better in Serenity (not seen the series)

Wow...London....45 min away and I cant get there....how suck ass! Be great to see/meet him in real.

Btw..Tig...Northampton sucks....
                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

northampton aint that bad! LOL there are worse places! LOL

Comment

Hmm, nah, I gotta go with it sucking, 19 years here is long enough 4 me...its SOOO boring. Milton Keynes is MUCH nicer. Ice ring! whoo!
                    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

LOL ive only been in northampton for coming up to 6 years now - blimey didnt realise it was as long as that! anyway yeah MK rocks!

anyway back on topic LOL

anyone getting a pic with Nathan?

Comment

Working...
                      X