Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Zoe.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I would have to go with Jayne, he makes me giggle, followed very closely by Wash and then Mal. I only jsut discovered this show, was gutted they only made one season its awesome!!!

Comment

Voted for Zoe.

Comment

Wash is definitely my all time favorite Firefly character.
          My Profile at the Stargate Community

Comment

Kaylee all the way!

Comment

I had to vote for Mal. Jayne and River are very close seconds, though. Gosh, he was hot. And he was so cute with Kaylee, River and Inara. He was whipped.

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

I have to say Simon. I liked how he gave up everything just for his sister, found a new home on Serenity and became, actually, one of them. I loved how they reacted with Jayne at each other, such cute love/hate relationship. And, of course, I have been waiting whole series and movie to see him with Kaylee They were cute.
                And, he is hot

I think it´s hard to choose one, thought. It´s impossible in this kind of cast. But Simon, Jayne, Kaylee would definitely be on my first places if I had to choose.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

The great thing about Firefly is I like all the characters. Hardly ever happens on a television show. Jayne is my favorite. He gets the best one-liners.

"That's why I never kiss em on the mouth." -- Our Mrs. Reynolds

Comment

I think all the characters were great, but my favorite was always Simon. It seemed to me that the show essentially was seen through his eyes, as he tried to save his sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Fembot View Post
                      The great thing about Firefly is I like all the characters. Hardly ever happens on a television show. Jayne is my favorite. He gets the best one-liners.

"That's why I never kiss em on the mouth." -- Our Mrs. Reynolds
                      I like them all, too. Every now and then I go through a phase and like Kaylee, or Mal, or Zoe, and right now I'm hooked on...

::breaks into song::

Jayne!
                      The man they call Jayne!
                      The Hero of Canton
                      The man they call Jayne!

You all don't realize how grateful you should be that I didn't use my mic and post actual audio of me breaking into song...

Comment

I dare you

I can never decide on which character is my favourite either. That's unusual for me as I normally latch onto one. Shows what good rounded characters they all are. If you pushed me I would say Jay... In... Mal....Kaylee! *wibble*

Comment

I feel very much the same Blen it is so hard to choose because it really does depend on what ep I just saw or what scene I just watched as to what my fave character is. I feel bad when I list the ones I like because I am like all of them are so good and if I don't list one then I am like betraying them or something (it is hard to explain). I am the same whay when it comes to eps but there are two that do stand out more than the rest.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                            Jayne For the win for me!
                            He is such a good character, I always like the anti-heros.

glad I'm not the only one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I really loved Kaylee. She was such a sweetie.
                              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Forever Mal followed by River. Right now I'm also rather partial to Zoe. But I love all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X