Who is your favorite character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hira
    River.. she's awesome i get to meet Summer Glau at supernova soon.. sweet as
    o please please please please please please please please can i go with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I had to vote for Wash! He's so funny. Kaylee came a close second.

Comment

wash was cool if the show comes back it won't be the same with out him
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Jayne...1)He's just hot and 2)I'm always a sucker for the character that says what everyone else is too afraid to say.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
          ---------------------------------------------
          ---------------------------------------------
          Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

^He's the Cordelia of Firefly (Joss said it himself )
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I voted for Kaylee. Zoe and Jayne are close on her heels.

Comment

I love Kaylee and Simon

Comment

All of them are my Big Da*n Heroes !!! But I had to pick only one, so:

Captain Mal Reynolds.

Comment

Wow.....old thread! I voted for Mal two years ago, and he'd get my vote again! I love my Captain Tightpants.

Comment

Jayne is my favorite character. In Our Mrs. Reynolds when Jayne trys to trade Mal his gun for his wife. That had me rolling.
                      You think that's bad? I owe 100 grand to a fat ass loan shark which I spent on a stripper named Molly Mounds.

Comment

Wash is my favorite, but next in line are Book, and River, and then the cast as an ensamble...
                        sigpic

Comment

Jayne For the win for me!
                          He is such a good character, I always like the anti-heros.

Its just a shame we never got to see his character really be fleshed out. I Would have liked to of seen an episode where he gets captured by someone and we see that they rest of the crew, do actually care about him and try everything to rescue him. Or an episode where Him and River get trapped togther somewhere and have to work togther to get out, that would be a fun episode!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me
                          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Kaylee for me.
                            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Jayne
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Inara - She's such a deep character... not to mention HOT!
                                Inara - The Ambassador (Morena Baccarin)
                                A “Companion” by trade, no one seems to know what such a high-priced working girl is doing on the very low class Serenity. She’s elegant, educated, and beautiful. She maintains her own space - a shuttle on the ship - and only has the high class and decent clientele. Prostitution is legal on almost all planets and she is nicknamed “The Ambassador” by the crew since most worlds won’t dock with a ship without a decent companion aboard. She doesn’t count the crew among the her clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X