Are we gonna get a sequel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
    i hope this is true...so i just started watching firefly this week, but in that time span i have watched all the episodes and the movie twice. Gosh...its so addicting.

I have such mixed emotions though, cause wash is what makes firefly to me. And dont know if i could handle watching a sequel without him in it.

Lizbeth
    its science fiction, remember anything is possible.......

Comment

Joss has said that all the characters will be in any sequel.

Edited, for my sins...
      Last edited by Shep'sSocks; 03 December 2005, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        its science fiction, remember anything is possible.......
        i know it is in the scifi genre, but it isnt like your usual aliens with cool gadgets that do about anything. and joss isnt one to use unbelievable measures to accomplish things. as much as i would love to see all the characters back, i dont want to lose respect for the storyline in the process, because it was cheesily done.

but here is to hoping you guys are right cause if anyone can make miraculous resurrections believable and noncontradicting it is this guy...

Lizbeth
        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
          Josh has said that all the characters will be in any sequel.
          You just broke the first commandment of Religiousity, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
            You just broke the first commandment of Religiousity, friend.
            :blush:

Sorry...

Comment

I sure hope we get a sequel, with Wash though. More Firefly stories demand to be told.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I sure hope we get a sequel, with Wash though. More Firefly stories demand to be told.
                AMEN! I think you covered my thoughts exactly.

Lizbeth
                das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

If we do get a sequal there will be at least flashbacks that all the crew exprience because they have to get over the loss of wash, and book. I always liked the character of wash the best.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I just saw the movie, and I thought it was awesome! There were several things that were really sad that I wish hadn't happened, but I do hope that they make another one!

Comment

Amanda Eros, were you a Firefly fan beforehand?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                        Amanda Eros, were you a Firefly fan beforehand?
                        I began to watch the series when Scifi started to play the reruns. I never heard of it before hand. Though I am a fan now. I thought that the plot line of the series kind of reminded me of the post civil war era minus several factors. There are so many more potentical story lines that they could create, it would be intresting to see what they come up with.

Comment

You're absolutely right about that civil war reference. Joss got one of his ideas for Firefly when he read the novel Killer Angels about Gettysburg.

Comment

Not just the American Civil War, but the American expansion and the Wild West (and they're just the obvious ones - I can see parralells to the colonisation of Australia, Hong Kong, the Victorian era, the Roman Empire, and a bunch of others).

Comment

I believe that getting 35 million is pretty impressive (before DVD sales). There were barely any advertisements, the screen time in the theatres were short (definately below average in the screen time life span) and that only a fraction of the theatres were actually showing Serenity.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                                I began to watch the series when Scifi started to play the reruns. I never heard of it before hand. Though I am a fan now. I thought that the plot line of the series kind of reminded me of the post civil war era minus several factors. There are so many more potentical story lines that they could create, it would be intresting to see what they come up with.
                                So did I I like the series I will probly buy it when I can...

How are the DVD sales right now?
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X