No announcement yet.

Are we gonna get a sequel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have them banned from airing every again even......

Man, they really screwed up.

Originally posted by Khaim
    How about we boycott their channel instead? And, most importantly, tell all our friends to do the same.

Or, to fit better with your reference, "Suck it Fox!"
    Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

To answer the original question I do not beleive we will be seeing a sequeal as 'Serenity' sadly has yet to bring in profit for its creators.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Khaim
        Or, to fit better with your reference, "Suck it Fox!"
        "Yeah, suck it Fox! Now that is a burn, old-school burn! In your face, Fox, in your face!"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          To answer the original question I do not beleive we will be seeing a sequeal as 'Serenity' sadly has yet to bring in profit for its creators.
          To date, its made US$35,739,045 worldwide, and this is before the DVD release or the European release. Give it a week, it'll break even. Give it a few months after Christmas, and it'll break $80mill easy.

Comment

I don't know about a sequel, but over there's a petition to bring the show back to HBO/Showtime.

Here's the link

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/revivefirefly

Comment

Signed.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

My precognitive powers tell me that there will be a sequel.

Comment

Did your superdooper powers also tell you when they'd announce that one?

Comment

I'll sign the petition too, but i don't think an online petition has ever work but who cares? and out of all those networks listed i only get on encore and they only show movies so i guess im screwed til they come out on dvd.
                    “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him.” – Revelation 6:7

There ain't nothin in the world quite like High School Football.

Comment

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the worst possible places of the FOX execs, and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Anyhow, the best way to get Firefly renewed would be to
                      1) Buy the DVD sets, and buy Serenity when it comes out. Networks play shows that they know are worth money.
                      2) Watch the episodes that air on Sci-Fi channel. They've taken on other shows, like Andromeda and Farscape. They might be willing to take on Firefly if there's enough interest.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                      Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                      (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                        2) Watch the episodes that air on Sci-Fi channel. They've taken on other shows, like Andromeda and Farscape. They might be willing to take on Firefly if there's enough interest.
                        And SG1 as well. I'm hoping this'll happen.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Somebody should start a petition addressed to the Sci Fi channel...tell me where to sign.

Comment

Yeah, but it's too bad that internet petitions aren't really that effective.

We could start a paper one, like have someone sign up for their city if they have at least 10 friends that'll sign it. We could start a sign-up thread, and keep mailing it around until we have enough signatures. Or we could pick one person to be in charge of it, and have everyone send as many signatures as they can get to that person, and they'll forward it to the Sci-Fi channel or wherever. I would be willing to start it!

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                              Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                              (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                                Yeah, but it's too bad that internet petitions aren't really that effective.

We could start a paper one, like have someone sign up for their city if they have at least 10 friends that'll sign it. We could start a sign-up thread, and keep mailing it around until we have enough signatures. Or we could pick one person to be in charge of it, and have everyone send as many signatures as they can get to that person, and they'll forward it to the Sci-Fi channel or wherever. I would be willing to start it!
                                I was saying the same thing, then internet petitions got Sony to release the full version of Threads to everyone who already bought Season 8...for FREE. You never know, maybe they aren't so ineffective??

Comment

Working...
                                X