Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This one is awesome How Simon stares at Kaylee, it´s priceless
      He was sooo in love with her from the beginning.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yup he was it just would have been nice if he said something sooner
        sigpic

Comment

I think the way Simon stared at her when Kaylee said "have good sex" to Inara was the MOST priceless stare EVER.
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
            I think the way Simon stared at her when Kaylee said "have good sex" to Inara was the MOST priceless stare EVER.
            I know that was great and then she just looks at him like it is something everyone says and is all what?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I know that was great and then she just looks at him like it is something everyone says and is all what?
              Well, for her it's natural to say things like that. I love that it's natural for her to say things like that. Another line I love is the classic batteries and nether's line and even Mal reacts
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Well, for her it's natural to say things like that. I love that it's natural for her to say things like that. Another line I love is the classic batteries and nether's line and even Mal reacts
                That is true and I loved that it shows everyone so well Mal was horrified because he didn't want to hear it Zoe and Wash were like well that is Kaylee and Jayne wanted more
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  That is true and I loved that it shows everyone so well Mal was horrified because he didn't want to hear it Zoe and Wash were like well that is Kaylee and Jayne wanted more
                  lol, it's funny though... Mal's already seen her in action and he wasn't bothered when Zoe practically announced to him that she was taking Wash down into their quarters for a romp, but the idea that Kaylee finds a way to scratch an itch on her own... lol Too funny!
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

lol, it's funny though... Mal's already seen her in action and he wasn't bothered when Zoe practically announced to him that she was taking Wash down into their quarters for a romp, but the idea that Kaylee finds a way to scratch an itch on her own... lol Too funny!
                    Yes it is
                    sigpic

Comment

Keepin' the thread alive...sorta.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone

Comment

Merry Christmas lurvely Silee shippers
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Comment

This is one my favorite pictures

Then Simon had to put his foot in his mouth
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

He was so good at putting his foot in his mouth my favorite time was in the Message

The best he ever did (other than when he was drunk) was the scene on the couch

until the end of the movie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X