No announcement yet.

Firefly Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally. That little smile from each of them.

I think it's more obvious that the others know in the movie. I don't recall any particular scene in there series where any of the other crew mock them both so openly.

Comment

When I first watched the movie at the advanced screening I was quite surprised at how aware everyone was about it... Kaylee in particular... But after reading the comics, it was A LOT clearer how that came about.
      Spoiler:
      Wasn't the capturegraph scene great... even one of my FF virgins commented on the capturegraph...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
        When I first watched the movie at the advanced screening I was quite surprised at how aware everyone was about it... Kaylee in particular... But after reading the comics, it was A LOT clearer how that came about.
        Spoiler:
        Wasn't the capturegraph scene great... even one of my FF virgins commented on the capturegraph...
        Loved that. They have a good balance from angst to funny to very touching. Loved the poetry retort.

Another favourite relationship is the one between Simon and River. I loved his speech in Serenity (series) and their final scene for that ep as well as their exchange in Safe.

Comment

well, i have many ships on FF

Zoe/Wash
          Mal/Inara
          Kaylee/Simon
          River/Jayne

Kaylee/Mal to me is more of a bro/sis relationship
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Loved that. They have a good balance from angst to funny to very touching. Loved the poetry retort.
            Yeah, that earned a lot of points with me as well.

Another favourite relationship is the one between Simon and River. I loved his speech in Serenity (series) and their final scene for that ep as well as their exchange in Safe.
            One of of my favourite moments is when Simon finds River in her room looking a bit queasy...
            River: I don't know who I am...
            Simon: You're my beautiful sister
            River: I threw up on your bed
            Simon: (gives a knowing smile) Yup, my sister
            That's why I like Simon... with all his gaffes with Kaylee and general awkwardness around the others, his devotion to his sister is just amazing. That scene really encapsulates it for me. It's funny but also touching. Even Jayne grudgingly acknowledges it.
            Last edited by Easter Lily; 22 October 2005, 01:50 AM.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Love must make my 'verse go round because I love all the ships on Firefly...

Mal/Inara Love the yearning between them. The dance they do is so frustrating to watch.

Kaylee/Simon they always make me smile. He seems so sweetly clueless. You have to think that a man that is so devoted to his sister would be more devoted to a wife and family. Sigh...

Wash/Zoe married love is the best! Bittersweet.

River/Jayne I kept thinking I was the only one who saw this. She could so slip under his guard.
              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

i love how Wash and Zoe flirt with each other every chance they can get...and I actually do love the bickering parts, because it brings out a sense of beauty and passion into their marriage i know, i am weird like that, but c'mon, someone has to agree with me on that
                sigpic

Comment

Conflict is part of any normal, healthy relationship. Wash and Zoe seem to be able to handle conflict without any undue stress and move on. I like the fact that their relationship is strengthened by conflict rather than get bogged down by it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Being the hopeless romantic that I am I simply love the Mal/Inara ship. Such sweet anguish....

I also enjoy Simon/Kaylee and of course Zoe/Wash. I hadn't really given much thought to River and Jayne, but you know...in some strange, twisted way it kinda works. It would definitely be interesting.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      Conflict is part of any normal, healthy relationship. Wash and Zoe seem to be able to handle conflict without any undue stress and move on. I like the fact that their relationship is strengthened by conflict rather than get bogged down by it.
                      Ditto on that. They had problems but they got through it.

Never saw Jayne/River though.

Comment

Working...
                      X