• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sighs* thats what i gotta do some time... watch some firefly eps
    Last edited by CKO; 22 January 2009, 08:42 PM. Reason: typos
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      okay watching some Grey's Anatomy tonight I say a Promo and I have to share it with everyone here Castle Our fave Captain is in a new show
      I've heard this was coming. Looking forward to seeing Nathan in something new. Looks like he'll be sarcastic and witty, but will he be shirtless at some point?

Comment

THUNK indeed!

mmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmm hubba hubba

just finished watching all of firefly and serenity i know i know i'm always behind on watching shows. anyways i thought it time i came by here and said hey

and i know its been posted but i'm going to go with my favourite pic of mal

i'll be back to snurch more pics soon
        sigpic

Comment

Did everyone see this?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Did everyone see this?
            I so wish I was going to see him at a con sometime soon! I would definately show up with a loud radio!!!

Comment

I met Nathan for the first time today....he was gorgeous, charming (if a little cold in freezing Milton Keynes) and he signed this for me....

Lovely, lovely man....am very glad I decided to go to Collectomania on the spur of the moment..

I didn't take pictures though...didn't have my little camera with me, there was a "no posing" rule and it was too cold to stand around trying to get snaps in between the queuers...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

All of you in the know, I was telling hubby that Nathan has a series on ABC - I think - but I couldn't think of the name or time of it. Anybody know?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  All of you in the know, I was telling hubby that Nathan has a series on ABC - I think - but I couldn't think of the name or time of it. Anybody know?
                  It is called Castle
                  sigpic

Comment

On Monday 10/25 Nathan Fillion dresses up like Mal for Halloween. It's not Firefly but Nathan is always charming and it's nice to get shout out to the Firefly fans, I think. Probably half of their audience is people keeping up with the Firefly cast-- that's the only reason I ever watch Chuck, too.

Comment

Originally posted by symbiote taco View Post
                      On Monday 10/25 Nathan Fillion dresses up like Mal for Halloween. It's not Firefly but Nathan is always charming and it's nice to get shout out to the Firefly fans, I think. Probably half of their audience is people keeping up with the Firefly cast-- that's the only reason I ever watch Chuck, too.
                      you tube link to the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3pdj9p6yI

Comment

Just caught the end of "The Outer Limits". And it was an episode that starred both Nathan Fillion and Louis Ferrira.

The episode was called "Star Crossed" and orginally aired 13 August 1999 (Season 5, Episode 21).

Nathan played Michael Ryan and Louis played Winston Meyerburg .

YUMMY two hunks for the price of one!!!
                        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Can't believe this thread is buried so far down the forum!
                          sigpic

Comment

don't you mean WAS buried? (you revived it)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Glad to see someone responded. I think Mal was even hotter in Serenity than he ever was in Firefly.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Mane! Thank you for digging this thread up! Several years ago, they were thinning down - so to speak - the threads and most people kind of agreed to go to a general thunking page in the OT Folder for the slower threads. But Nathan? Totally deserves to have thunkers every day of the week.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X