https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Nice pic CKO and nice WP *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
          cool I have my own thunk thread everyone loves me
          I think you're vey HOT

Comment

So I put in one of the DVDs into my player and get this weird parental notice. Never had that happen before! My player would not play the DVD until I had to fiddle with it awhile to figure out how to it to play since I haven't a clue where the manuel is! Well, got to the episode TRASH and figured out Mal's behind must've put a nasty rating on the DVD. Which is weird because I have played the pilot episode of Stargate SG-1 which has a R rating on the case because of seeing a woman all exposed and got no such warning. Guess Mal's behind was hotter?
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V
              So I put in one of the DVDs into my player and get this weird parental notice. Never had that happen before! My player would not play the DVD until I had to fiddle with it awhile to figure out how to it to play since I haven't a clue where the manuel is! Well, got to the episode TRASH and figured out Mal's behind must've put a nasty rating on the DVD. Which is weird because I have played the pilot episode of Stargate SG-1 which has a R rating on the case because of seeing a woman all exposed and got no such warning. Guess Mal's behind was hotter?

let's take a look and see...

*mod snip*

what do you guys think???
              Last edited by Major Tyler; 12 August 2006, 04:58 AM. Reason: Sorry...no buns allowed :-)

Comment

nice pic cindyz. i love that episode

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz

*mod snip*

Very hot!
                  Last edited by Major Tyler; 12 August 2006, 05:08 AM. Reason: Sorry...no buns allowed :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz

*mod snip*

OMG! Thank you. I like his ASS!!!
                    Last edited by Major Tyler; 12 August 2006, 05:45 AM. Reason: Sorry...no buns allowed :-)

Comment

Ooooooh yes, I've watched that episodes many, many times....I've clicked to that scene a few times... *blushes* He does have the nicest ass!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

And they certainly make sure that we notice it at the end of the blooper reel.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          And they certainly make sure that we notice it at the end of the blooper reel.
                          detail PLS

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            detail PLS
                            At the end of the blooper reel on the Firefly DVD's, the video shoots in on Mal's butt so that it's a little circle on the black screen, and I think it says "the end" next to it.

Comment

Whos gonna take an actor seriously with a silly name like nathan?
                              but the network said something about their last one having a flat nose and no chin

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                                At the end of the blooper reel on the Firefly DVD's, the video shoots in on Mal's butt so that it's a little circle on the black screen, and I think it says "the end" next to it.
                                I have to see it

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X