Nathan and Claudia Black

Comment

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new piccy... thats so snurched
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new piccy... thats so snurched

Comment

Hello ladies. I recently got back from the Moonlight Rising Con where I got to see that amazing man up close. Let me tell you as good as he looks in pics, tv and movies, live and in person is soooo much better. I had to look away because it was like looking at an eclipse. Too much and you might go blind.

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24
                      Hello ladies. I recently got back from the Moonlight Rising Con where I got to see that amazing man up close. Let me tell you as good as he looks in pics, tv and movies, live and in person is soooo much better. I had to look away because it was like looking at an eclipse. Too much and you might go blind.
                      pictures...we need pictures!! if you took any...

Comment

yes piccys are very good
                        sigpic

Comment

I tried to post a pic, but it said it was too big. I don't really know how to shrink them. If anyone wants to help me out I would be happy to post the pics. Most did not come out, too dark, but there is one of me and him ( boy do I love saying that) that is good. Well he looks better in the one where I look awful, but the one that is acceptable of me he looks kind of rushed. He was leaving for the airport when I asked for one more pic. Do you have any idea how hard it was not to pass out right there at his gorgeous feet. When he shook my hand in the autograph line I almost melted.

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24
                            I tried to post a pic, but it said it was too big. I don't really know how to shrink them. If anyone wants to help me out I would be happy to post the pics. Most did not come out, too dark, but there is one of me and him ( boy do I love saying that) that is good. Well he looks better in the one where I look awful, but the one that is acceptable of me he looks kind of rushed. He was leaving for the airport when I asked for one more pic. Do you have any idea how hard it was not to pass out right there at his gorgeous feet. When he shook my hand in the autograph line I almost melted.
                            If you have a program like microsoft photo editor open it in there, then go "crop" and you can reduce it in cm and pixels or whatever to the maximum size you're allowed for gateworld.

Comment

*looks around* wheres all the gorram pixz

there we go.....

sigpic

Comment

Found this shiny wallpaper-
                                http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ireflywmal.jpg

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X