Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost for words

Comment

spent some much needed time online searching for some new pics of our much loved captain.....

oh, as a space age paramedic...nice! he can resuscitate me anyday! (whether I need it or not )

I so love the uniform.......

Comment

***warning*****non pg face*****

**gulp***GUH***Drools/melts into a puddle of goo...watch your step people!

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes... no PG is right... i just wanna snuggle up to him and uh..... *gibberish*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
            spent some much needed time online searching for some new pics of our much loved captain.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n/ariel278.jpg

oh, as a space age paramedic...nice! he can resuscitate me anyday! (whether I need it or not )

I so love the uniform.......
            ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes.. i just love that man.. i just wanna tear that uniform off and ravage him... thats so not PG
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              ***warning*****non pg face*****

**gulp***GUH***Drools/melts into a puddle of goo...watch your step people!
              Holy schmolies...or however you spell that. Man alive. The thoughts that race through one's head are simply not PG...definitely not PG.
              -girlgater

Comment

Ok, it's time for a serious question now. In the picture below, what kind of tatoo does he have? Let's just look at the tatoo now--from a purely artistic standpoint...

-girlgater

Comment

Yes let's look. from a purely artistic point of view it looks like a ... nekkid mal *drools* sorry waht were we talking about?

Comment

oooooooooooooooh nekkid Mal...nice
                    sigpic

Comment

A special find....

I think I'm developing a fetish for his hands. They just look so strong and yet sensitive at the same time. I'm trying very hard to stay PG...thunk...
                      -girlgater

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nekkid Mal... *thunks drools passes out* uh did ya say someting.
                        sigpic

Comment

Raise your hand if you want to be that chair *raises hand*
                          GORGEOUS pic

Comment

*rasies hands* and i wanna be sittin' in his lap
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok Ladies...since most of us are here...

Work was kinda slow today and I had a chance to go seeking...I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I can't find anymore.
                              -girlgater

Comment

ohhhhhh i wanna....... er.. uh.. um......... *looses train of thought again*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X