The Next Mystery You Want Whedon to Tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel a plot bunny coming on...
    Mal and the crew find something of Shepherd Book's on the ship, and decide to try and deliver it to his family. They do a quick search on the Cortex...and in a dark room, people discover that the name 'Derrial Book' has cropped up on the Cortex. Believing that the mysterious Book has 'resurfaced', they set out to find him, and Serenity is their first order of business...

Comment

I'd like to see someone get addicted to a drug, either have River get addicted to a drug that Simon's treating her with or have Niska addict Mal to a drug to torture him.

Comment

Also, if Simon and Kaylee had to get split up in the next movie, I'd like to see them actually break up rather than someone die.

Comment

I would like to know more about the history of the new earths. I think that the new earths were terraformed and built by criminals from the earth that was, they were promised that after their years of hard labor they would be freed and could live in the new worlds, but they were lied to and after all the hard work was done, they were all killed off.

Comment

I'd love to find out more about the Book plot, also some Inara backstory would be nice and finding out what the purpose of the experimentation on River was for exactly... I mean what would the Alliance use her for if not to control their own members or er... thieving like in the film I did wonder if it had anything to do with her being good at fighting Reavers but probably not.

As for Earth that was, maybe they just want to let people think it's stopped being. Alliance aren't big on telling the whole truth after all.

Comment

i would love to see how Zoe/Wash got together C'Mon.. i cant be the only one wonderin. would also like to see Mal/Inara get their butts in gear and admit that there is somethin' between them.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X