Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Back Firefly! (Idea thread, please participate!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would... accept that, I suppose, but I would prefer more episodes in addition to more movies.

Owen Macri

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I thought I read somewhere that JW is contracted to do 2more Serenity films.

Comment

From what I read, the actors are optioned to make 2 more films. But that is no guarantee there will be any funding to do so. Serenity has to show the dough first. Universal backed Serenity mainly due to the strong Firefly DVD sales. The dollars from the film and the eventual DVD will be key factors in future Serenity films. Let's hope Joss can keep flying. Firefly and Serenity are both a great ride.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          If I'm not mistaken, I thought I read somewhere that JW is contracted to do 2more Serenity films.
          Only if it makes $40 -$80 million dollars all up... So go spread the word and get people on seats...

We need closure...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

i think it will do - as for the series i hope so i doubt it will - i bought the series and i like it has some terribly episode but i like it.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              Only if it makes $40 -$80 million dollars all up... So go spread the word and get people on seats...

We need closure...
              Yes EXACTLY! Spread the word!

Owen Macri

Comment

I've gotten very preachy about Serenity and Firefly. So far I've convinced two of my non-scifi friends to watch my Firefly DVD's. First episode they were hooked. And we are all going to see it tomorrow(Of course I've already seen it....Of course I loved it!!!)

It's going to take a lot of convincing, but we can do it.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                Spoiler:
                SCI-FI....
                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Of course we can do it! That's the spirit!

Owen Macri

Comment

JUST SEEn opps caps were on...just seen the movie...off to see it again tomorrow and dragging my boyfriend...then a trip to forbidden planet to get some serenity goodies....2nd greatest tv show ever made...after SG1..cept for season 9 (so far)

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
                      I've gotten very preachy about Serenity and Firefly. So far I've convinced two of my non-scifi friends to watch my Firefly DVD's. First episode they were hooked. And we are all going to see it tomorrow(Of course I've already seen it....Of course I loved it!!!)

It's going to take a lot of convincing, but we can do it.

Well, I managed to turn five friends so far...and i'm working on some more!
                      I've already seen it, but me and a couple of my friends gonna see Serenity tomorrow...AH....I think I'll pat myself on the back for spreading the word.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                      X