Going to a sneak preview tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to a sneak preview tonight

I got tickets to go see a sneak preview of Serenity at midnight this evening

I live in Marin County (2 miles from the SkyWalker ranch). George Lucas custom designed this theater with his digital THX sound system and it has massive screen and 1,200 seating capacity. He has previewed all his Star War movies there. It's the most awesome theater I have ever been in!. I'm physced
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Have fun
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I'm going to see it in 3 and a half hours for the NATIONAL OPENING!!! WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
        I saw the movie in February. It's fantastic. Be ready for loads of action. I was actually quite shocked; SOOOOO much more violence, bloody, and gore than the TV show. But what a fun ride it was. I'm going to see it again this weekend !

Comment

You guys are all lucky! I'm going to go this weekend. Didn't think I would get interested in the show when it started this summer, but I love it, so does my son. It's very funny and just different!

Get back online when you can and let us all know how it was!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
            Still another week or so for the UK release but you can bet I'll be there.

Comment

Lucky you! I hope you enjoy the film. It's a great one.

Comment

Have fun and report as much as you can.

Comment

Just came home from watching it. They laid off the western theme a bit but everything is still the same.

Best movie EVER.
                  The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
                  Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
                  Wash: It did seem to resemble-
                  Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

What a ride!...I don't want to say anything about the content till after its national release.

It is alot more violent than the TV series but it still had that dry sense of humor to it. River in one bad ass lady!
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I got a ticket to a free preview last night in NYC. Great film! I am only familiar with the show from watching the Friday 7pm shows. I went with a friend who knows nothing of Joss Whedon's work or even sci fi really, and she enjoyed it too. (She got the tickets from talkingpointsmemo blog site). No knowledge of Firefly needed to follow the story.

Serenity is a great adventure ride. Definitely worth seeing on the big screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X