Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so there ARE still other Scapers out there...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally just finished watching the entire 4 seasons. I took my time, watching one episode per week, which comes to about 88 weeks.

I absolutely loved the final half of the 4th season the MOST.

As far as how I feel about the show - hot and cold. There were those episodes that kind of bored me (25%), and then there were those episodes that thrilled me (33%). The rest were good, okay. Overall, I liked the show, and was shocked it ended when it did. It seemed like after season 4, they could have had a GREAT season 5. Oh well, I'm not sure what happened to end the show, I guess ratings. Anyhow, I did order the Peacekeeper Wars so I do have a wee bit left to watch.

Favorite character - Scorpi.
    Last edited by TennisMennis; 03 June 2012, 11:48 AM.
    - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

To me the series got better with Age, but really took off after 3/4 the way through the first season. I loved season's two and three and the second half of season 4, although I feel they rushed to finish the story when they found that the series would be canceled (even after SyFy said there would be at least two more season's).

The Peace Keeper Wars settles some story lines and opens others, it was a good mini series, but I think it intentionally left room for the series to come back in the future if anyone is enlighten enough to produce it.

All in all, I would take this series over anything else out there, the cast had a chemistry that I have never seen before in a TV series, and am afraid I may never see again.....

My favorite characters will always be John and Aeryn, what can I say, I am a romantic at heart, and this series did what so many others have tried (and failed) had success relationship between the main characters that was believable and kept you coming back for more.

Farscape Forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

I think the character development in this show has been phenomenal, you know you have these faults and that they also had other good qualities that balanced out their interactions with each other.

I'm onto DISC 5 of Season three and have been impressed with the developments of the characters on both ships. I really am starting to like Crais now, like John I didn't trust him,but as the Taylon-Crighten was dying on the bed in the ship from the radiation and said something nice to Crais, just ensured what I believed that Crais was redeemed and that John finally saw him that way.

The effects is also mind blowing as well. Simple but very effective. Which makes my first time viewing of the show more believable and the storylines that they have comp up with and the internal politics between Scorpy and John and his brain was just brilliant too.

Like you love Aeryn and John coupling, there is no doubt that the love between started in season one, although not from the first episode, but you can see something spark. They were written in a way where humor,anger and drama suited their passionate and yet sometimes volitle relationship just fine.
        sigpic

Comment

Each season had a star episode which made it so much better. The first season had "Through the Looking Glass"or "That Old Black Magic", the second season had "Crackers Don't Matter", the third season has "Revenging Angel" and the fourth season had "John Quixote". And in all five episodes, John is the star.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X