Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so there ARE still other Scapers out there...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was funny, but so wrong at the same time. LOL sitting there in between John's legs and just giving him slaps.. so wrong.. LOL
    It was from Ep 2.15 Won't get fooled again.

Finished the second season last night, btw. Overall I loved the arch of the storylines they seem to tie in well between eachother.
    I love the fact Scorpy was making John crazy, Ben can play that crazy physcotic person very well, as evident in the last episode and at the end of the preceeding one.
    sigpic

Comment

I loved it too - the way the story unfolded and all the surprising extremities - comedy, tragedy... John getting crazy is so wonderfully written and played that it almost gets you crazy. On the other side, "Crackers Don't Matter" and "Won't Get Fooled Again" crack me up every time I rewatch them. I think I will never be able to choose a toppermost poppermost favourite Farscape episode but "Die Me, Dichotomy" is the most mind-frelling season finale I've ever watched.
      Darkland, I envy you for getting to Season 3 for the first time I'm reading the episode transcripts out of order so that I can save S3 for dessert. It is just too good, I hope you'll like it as much as I do. Will be interested to hear your thoughts as you go through it.
      sigpic

Comment

It was a great episode, not only because it was well excused in terms of the plot and in terms of timing but as I the viewer was along with John for the ride, trying to figure out what was going on. And the whole Scorpius and chip thing has been very interesting too!

And it was interesting to see the development in terms of John's earth memories as well (his mom for that matter) these episodes I like because they're giving me some more insight into John which I can hopefully fully utilize in my upcoming fic.

I think the finale had me gut wrenched too, it was so beautifully executed and just seeing Aaeryon "die" and the funeral, my god that was just taring at my man heart!
        The most amazing scene was when John cut a bit of her hair. God that was just an aww moment.

I wonder if he had that part of the memory of Aueron cut as well. It will be an interesting development for season three when I do get a hold of it and watch it.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope you don't have to wait too long to get a hold of Season 3.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Shouldn't have to wait long at all unless I decide to just re-purchase the complete series US box set , as I am not happy with teh fact That Australian season 1 of Farscape got jipped out of the most audio commentaries. There is only 8 out of the 14 on there.

So I will just eventually re-buy it for my birthday next week from the US, the complete box set I think.
            sigpic

Comment

I saw a boxed set in Target the other day with all 4 seasons for $64, it may have the extra extras in it.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'll have to check it out. I know JB HI FI in Perth, don't have them. I may need to purchase it online or go to JB HIFI in Malaga, which isnt that fair from where I live.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkland View Post
                  I'll have to check it out. I know JB HI FI in Perth, don't have them. I may need to purchase it online or go to JB HIFI in Malaga, which isnt that fair from where I live.
                  JB should be willing to order it in for you. I must admit I haven't seen it over this side of Oz in JB, but then again, I haven't really been looking as I have it anyway. I picked mine up in Kmart for 20 bucks a season.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm new too! I just started watching Farscape for the first time and I'm partway through season 2. I just watched "The Way We Weren't"! Oh fannish love!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      JB should be willing to order it in for you. I must admit I haven't seen it over this side of Oz in JB, but then again, I haven't really been looking as I have it anyway. I picked mine up in Kmart for 20 bucks a season.
                      Managed to find find both season 3 & 4 original releases on ebay. Hopefully they'll be here before my birthday next week! yay!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkland View Post
                        Managed to find find both season 3 & 4 original releases on ebay. Hopefully they'll be here before my birthday next week! yay!
                        Well I hope it is a happy birthday DL!!
                        sigpic

Comment

My fav crazy episode was definitely "John Quixote" from Season 4.
                          Crichton: Stark, pal. I need a word with you. You see, I played that video game of yours..
                          Stark: Uh...
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Thanks Gatefan! Only one week to go and I turn the big 27.. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello All,

New to the board, would not really call myself a new scaper, watch Farscape religiously when it was first on SyFy, then boycotted SyFy when the cancel it until the Peace Keeper Wars. Recently re-watched every episode on NetFlix, then bit the bullet and bought the who series on BlueRay. I still can't for the life of me understand SyFy canceling such a wonderful series (better in many ways than any scifi show ever to grace TV), and keeping all the Freelin reality TV and Wrestling (really). UUUUGGGGHHHHH. Well here's hoping that someone grows a brain and brings the show back as either a mini-series, regular season show, or the big screen, I would just LOVE some more FARSCAPE.

Comment

There will ALWAYS be other Scapers out there... somewhere in the universe.
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X