No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Through The Looking-Glass was wonderful! Weird but wonderful. And lots of great shots of Crichton running through Moya.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Through The Looking-Glass was wonderful! Weird but wonderful. And lots of great shots of Crichton running through Moya.
      YES!!!! That's my favourite episode of Season 1. Crichton running through all the Moyas with a funny expression on his face was cool. Still, why did the Yellow Reality cause mental instability instead of physical? Apart from that, the episode was pure gold.No spoilers.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The yellow reality was the best, had me in stitches.
        sigpic

Comment

I love "Through the Looking Glass". I just re-watched that last week.
          Extremely entertaining.
          sigpic

Comment

I liked the family-building element to "Through the Looking Glass".
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
              I love "Through the Looking Glass". I just re-watched that last week.
              Extremely entertaining.
              Definitely one of Season 1's finest.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, indeed. And I'm so relieved that they're finally over the antagonism. It was perhaps understandable in the first dozen or so episodes... But I'm glad Crichton's earned the respect of D'Argo, Aeryn and Zhaan. I don't think Rygel respects anyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Rygel is just a comical addition although he has his serious bits. And yeah, the crew seems to have finally become friends.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Yeah. Rygel is just a comical addition although he has his serious bits. And yeah, the crew seems to have finally become friends.
                    What I loved about this show was how real the relationships between the characters were portrayed. They were not always constant. Sometimes, things were in flux. They were always evolving.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Indeed, very realistic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Scorpy rules!!!(You have seen Nerve by now?)

Comment

Not yet, will this week most likely.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not yet, will this week most likely.
                            No rush, right? Take your time, savor the greatness of this show. Trust me, it goes by quickly enough.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am, I am. No more than one ep per night that's for sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am, I am. No more than one ep per night that's for sure.
                                I tried that, couldn't do it. On average it was 2-3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X