No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, well. Jeremiah Crichton was sort of a "Holiday Episode" which meant that Crichton took an episode of being hunted off.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Well, the natives on the planet weren't all that peaceful all the time either...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        Didn't like this episode so much. Except from Zhaan becoming more powerful, it was useless.
        Agreed. Just seemed like alot of exposition with no real pay-off other than explaining Zhaan's background and how Unity works.

"Rhapsody in Blue" and "Jeremiah Crichton" were two of my least favorites from Season 1.
        sigpic

Comment

Durka Returns was great, even if it seems to me there have been a few of the episodes where other people take over Moya already. Still, the intro of Chiana was good, and Durka was deliciously evil. I wonder if that's the end of him...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Durka Returns was great, even if it seems to me there have been a few of the episodes where other people take over Moya already. Still, the intro of Chiana was good, and Durka was deliciously evil. I wonder if that's the end of him...
            This is my favourite episode from season 1. I liked the Chiana character from the start and had no idea she would stay on, which was a great bonus.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              This is my favourite episode from season 1. I liked the Chiana character from the start and had no idea she would stay on, which was a great bonus.
              It was great how Farscape added to its characters over the seasons. You never knew when someone would be sticking around.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, absolutely. A bit of variety is good, especially if they add more than they leave behind.
                sigpic

Comment

Today's spoilersurka will return, and next episode will be the turning point of the entire series. WORMHOLES!!!!!
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Yay! We'll see if the same is true for me, since I'm watching them in the UK broadcasting order.
                    sigpic

Comment

A Human Reaction was pretty awesome. Really great story and I loved hearing the aliens speak their own languages again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        A Human Reaction was pretty awesome. Really great story and I loved hearing the aliens speak their own languages again.
                        Nerve and the rest of season are just awesome. Words can not describe how great it will be
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Nerve and the rest of season are just awesome. Words can not describe how great it will be
                          That pretty much sums up Farscape as a whole to me.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            That pretty much sums up Farscape as a whole to me.
                            I'm beginning to start to think the same way! This show astounds me in how great it is.

Comment

A personalized preview for the rest of the season...

"Through the Looking Glass" - reasonably enjoyable standalone. Touching moment at the end.

"A Bug's Life" - didn't like this one, actually.

"Nerve" - OHMYGODTHISISAMAZING. *catches breath* This episode introduces two great characters: Scorpius and Stark.

"The Hidden Memory" - not as good as "Nerve" but still great and Aeryn has a really cool bada*s moment.

"Bone to be Wild" - ugh. M'Lee is so annoying. I enjoyed the Crais subplot, though.

"Family Ties" - great season finale; surprisingly emotional! The quiet scene between Crichton and Crais is one of my favorites of the entire series.
                              sigpic
                              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Looking forward to watching all of those.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X