No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... Will take a while until we go there! The second season of SGU and Firefly are waiting in the wings.
    sigpic

Comment

So is there a "My journey through Universe" thread that I could watch or what?
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Nope, I'm just posting in the episode threads.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh... well, if anyone's interested, there's a "My Lost Journey" thread in LOST, started by me.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I am new to forums and I am new-ish to Farascape. There are still episodes I haven't seen yet, so I have been reading through this thread. I havent even watched SG1 since it first debuted, and didnt know Mitchell existed until a month ago. (I dont get out much). So here I am. Seriously green. Seriously Probie.

Comment

Originally posted by Browder View Post
              I am new to forums and I am new-ish to Farascape. There are still episodes I haven't seen yet, so I have been reading through this thread. I havent even watched SG1 since it first debuted, and didnt know Mitchell existed until a month ago. (I dont get out much). So here I am. Seriously green. Seriously Probie.
              Welcome to everything, Browder.

Comment

Come on? Is there going to be a rewatch or not? If not, I'm happy to leave indefinitely.

Comment

I'm not going to start a rewatch now. If I ever do I'll probably start a new thread for it...
                  sigpic

Comment

ARGH!!! Great... anyway, thanks for interesting views, it was fun to be around and I WILL be back for that new thread.

Comment

I thought a few pages back there was like 3-4 people rewatching the show
                      sigpic
                      LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

There are always people rewatching it. I'm one of them right now (just finished IP: DD).
                        sigpic

Comment

I finished my re-watch sometime ago. I'm currently doing an SG re-watch, then maybe a Firefly re-watch, then I'll probably start a new Farscape re-watch.
                          sigpic

Comment

Decided to come back... anyway, no matter how many times I rewatch, it never gets old(to all that are interested, a few pages back is my information of the contents of "Season 5").

Comment

I watched Season 3 episode 1 yesterday (was trying out my DVD boxed set with my new DVD player with upconvert looks nice).

Will probably start over with season one after I see the rest of BONES.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post

Will probably start over with season one after I see the rest of BONES.
                                good show , i can't wait for it to come back in march.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X