No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "alleged" emperor has spoken. The delusional one.

Comment

Indeed he has lol
      sigpic
      LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

So... is this the end?
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          So... is this the end?
          Nooooooooo, I want moar!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't know... unless maneth starts reviewing comic books.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I feel nostalgic, I started reading through this thread and remembering all the good times with Farscape
              sigpic

Comment

I would like to read the comics too...
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too. But what will be reviewing here now? A rewatch?

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    I would like to read the comics too...
                    same here, i don't even know where to find them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe it helps nostalgic and Farscape-loving people if I give up everything I know about them:

Rygel will go back to Hyneria, but Bishan will capture him along with Jothee and Chiana. Scorpius is somehow going to end up as advisor to Rygel(after he regains his throne). He also has another encounter with Crichton and is gonna kill "Deke"(mini D'Argo) who later comes back to life due to a special gland that comes from Aeryn, but isn't natural(something to do with biological stuff). Aeryn finds out that her former PK lover from the flashback ep is alive and knows something. Rygel is gonna banish Scorpy from Hyneria and is gonna send him into empty space in an escape pod-like thing where he is left to die(he doesn't reappear in comics). Someday, Crichton will have another encounter with Unrealized Realities including one where Aeryn is a Xhalax-like Peacekeeper(eventually Crichton uses his techniques to get her good)and where Crichton and the princess from the Season 2 trilogy had a child on Moya. Oh, and in another comic, some disease attacks the crew, rendering them totally paranoid(Aeryn nearly shot Deke). Crichton will be obsessed with settling down with his happy family.

Comment

That would have been an awesome Season 5!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. A pity that even the comics seem to have ended. I do hope there's more Farscape in the (near) future.
                          sigpic

Comment

And the webisodes STILL aren't coming.

Comment

Oh dear. I'm surprised this thread is still alive!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, we stated "reviewing" comics while you were gone. And the never-coming webisodes... anyway, REWATCH would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X