No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the second time. Come on GW!!! Mods do something.
    I saved my last post coz I knew it will happen again.
    Here it is:
    "OH man...
    How can I remember what I wanted to say!!!
    I hate my weak memory...

Yes Now I remember. I was talking about D'Argo's color. I was saying the idea of being exposed to space was so stupid as a reason was so stupid. I'm not convinced. They could have said it was for being close to a sun or something. That would have been more convincing even though it is as stupid."

Comment

I think I can agree with you on that one.
      sigpic

Comment

The change wasn't only physical, after getting "exposed to space", D'Argo's demeanor became more comedic, he was almost like a humorous sidekick to Crichton or sth. I really hated what he evolved into. Ka D'Argo from Season 1 was the best. Oh, and what happened to the IASA uniform Crichton wore early on?
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

He abanded it more to fit in more to the people of the Uncharted Terrorties
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, I guess, but what HAPPENED to it?
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              Yeah, I guess, but what HAPPENED to it?
              Did that prehistoric John wear it when he went into that green sphere along with futuristic John? I know he was wearing it at one point in that episode (IASA uniform).

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
                Did that prehistoric John wear it when he went into that green sphere along with futuristic John? I know he was wearing it at one point in that episode (IASA uniform).
                Oh.... no. Well, but he didn't wear the white IASA uniform, he wore the big orange one. I think the last time we canonically saw the uniform was in Farscape the Game where Crichton was wearing it(or the PK jacket with cheats) when he crashed to a planet with Chiana and found Winona.

Comment

The game isn't canon
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

No its not.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Not sure if it is or it isn't, but Jim Henson Television was involved in producing it. Gues it depends on who wrote the script for the game...
                        sigpic

Comment

In Rush we Trust.

Comment

Jelgate is right

Comment

Canon or not, whatever?

And... really, jel? I didn't know. Thanks for telling us about this.

Comment

ANything for my fans
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X