No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love farscape but i ain't having withdrawals.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Come on, maneth! We're waiting for the last reviews! Peacekeeper Wars!!
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I loved the first part of PKW. Chiana and D'Argo's fate intrigues me. I'm sure they'll be back in part 2 though. I've been spoiled on this but I really can't wait to see Aeryn kill that Scarran minister played by Ben's wife. The new Scarran makeup threw me off a bit though. Too shiny.

At least Chiana's new eye ability has a logical explanation, new eyes, new abilities. Much more so than her sudden ability to slow things down for Stark in the finale of the show. Of course, the discovery of Sikozu's ability to emit radiation that kills Scarrans was even more of a suprise for me, so the Chiana eye thing was worth little more than a shrug at the time.

I really like the cinematography and the FX of PKW a lot too.
        sigpic

Comment

And PKW part 2 delivered what the first part promised. Brilliant stuff!
          sigpic

Comment

Kind of makes you wonder about all the little things they would have put into the story if we had a whole 5th season. One of the best things about Farscape is all the little stuff you notice when you view the series a few times.

Comment

Yeah. I expected one of the main characters to die, but not necessarily D'Argo. Great ploy. Of course, the whole giving birth in the middle of a battle scene was a bit weird.
              sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen much of Part I, but I have to admit the Wormhole weapon finale was absolutely... insane. (Why did they kill Harvey) Now that everything's finally over, I still think of all the past things. The time when Maldis made Crichton and Crais duel... the time when John shot crackers, the time when Dr. Alien Mengele made that little modification to Aeryn, the time when Crichtons got split, the time when Rygel and Stark annoyed each other, the time when Crichton hit a superpowerful smart alien with his boot, the time when Scorpy and Crichton flew through cartoons... good times.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Yeah. I expected one of the main characters to die, but not necessarily D'Argo. Great ploy. Of course, the whole giving birth in the middle of a battle scene was a bit weird.
                  yeah, i had a feeling something bad would happen when i first saw it (actually the only time i've seen it). and it is good that D'argo got a good death scene (though i definitely cried.)
                  sigpic

Comment

D'Argo's death was second only to Zhaan in sadness. The way he died was sad. I especially like the exchange where John called him his best friend and D'Argo said he could have done better.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes, well. I do remember their first happy encounter with D'Argo choking Crichton and all. He also looked totally different in Season 1. So now what, how about a rewatch maneth? Then this thread will not close down or sth.

Comment

didn't they change dargo's hair after the first season. they used the reason that he was exposed to space (which he was).
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think they did, but the changes for PKW were bigger.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Eh OSS? Empty post...
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X