No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, good to know it'll be back! And good to know I haven't imagined the lipstick

Twice Shy was pretty cool, warts and all. The human/arachnid alien was a new one on me, and my was she creepy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Yay, good to know it'll be back! And good to know I haven't imagined the lipstick

Twice Shy was pretty cool, warts and all. The human/arachnid alien was a new one on me, and my was she creepy!
      You serious?

Comment

Yeah. Not the arachnid as such, but the fact that a pretty woman could turn into a spider at will or by instinct. Shelob, a much more realistic looking spider, never bothered me at all. Normally size makes no difference to me if a bug is creepy or not, but seeing many of them on screen at once makes my skin crawl, at least up to a certain point. The spiders in Raiders of the Lost Ark are much worse to me than the scorpions in The Mummy, because there are so many of them in the latter that I sort of tune out.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Not the arachnid as such, but the fact that a pretty woman could turn into a spider at will or by instinct. Shelob, a much more realistic looking spider, never bothered me at all. Normally size makes no difference to me if a bug is creepy or not, but seeing many of them on screen at once makes my skin crawl, at least up to a certain point. The spiders in Raiders of the Lost Ark are much worse to me than the scorpions in The Mummy, because there are so many of them in the latter that I sort of tune out.
          LOL. You have so much to learn about horror.
          I take it you can't bear to watch "SAW"

Comment

Oh, you're so right. I can watch and enjoy psychological horror like The Ring, but I don't like the gory stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, you're so right. I can watch and enjoy psychological horror like The Ring, but I don't like the gory stuff.
              The gory stuff are what makes a horror movie. So whatever you see is not horror.

Comment

It's psychological and creepy rather than in your face and bloody with loose body parts flying around.
                sigpic

Comment

It's psychological and creepy rather than in your face and bloody with loose body parts flying around.

*evilgrin*
                  Any new episodes?

Comment

Nope, I'm afraid. Maybe today with a bit of luck...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, guys nice to be back. One new episode. Twice Shy's funniest part was that before everyone lost the biggest part of their personality like Rygel's greed, the part was actually expanded with everyone weirder that usual. Chiana was really weird with a stimulated sex drive.
                      In any case, the Mummy had only one scorpion in the second movie and I think it was those black bugs you're talkin' about. As for horror movies, I specifically hate the gory ones. I watch them VERY rarely but White Noise was great. Though it wasn't so horrorish.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Mental As Anything. Just as crazy as only Farscape gets. Very claustrophobic in parts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mental As Anything was a brilliant ep. One, we finally get to see mr. Macton. I actually think he's a nice guy. Wish he was on our side. At least I did when he talked to Crichton about D'Argo's mental lapses. After that he became evil. Crichton's "detention" was pure fun. I wonder why none of the girls came along. Too bad mr. Mental died. And Scorpius was as always, wonderful.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Farscape was the best show!! I re-watched all of the episodes on Netflix Crichton with his American euphemisms were priceless, I think I liked that about him more than anything. Jack on SG1 does that too.
                            sigpic

"I am worth far more to you than you will admit."

Comment

Hmmm... Oh the keys. The keys!
                              sigpic

Comment

Heeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!!!

HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR!!!

I AM MAGNIFICIENT!!!!

Well. We're both dead.

Please tell me how can a Sci-Fi show be so utterly great. I mean the wormhole scene in the end of PKW was just majestic.

Comment

Working...
                                X