My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    I remember reviews of Season 1-3 where there was a new one every day or so... but I do understand that there isn't a lot of time especially since summer is over. I find Season 4 the worst one overall.
    I hear ya. 3 is my favorite.
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    There is the trilogy where the crew goes to Earth. And... John Quixote.
    Just few good eps. And the atmosphere itself wasn't good. Something was different.
    BTW, what u just said was a spoiler to maneth.

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
      I hear ya. 3 is my favorite.

Just few good eps. And the atmosphere itself wasn't good. Something was different.
      BTW, what u just said was a spoiler to maneth.
      I think I liked two best. Not so much four. Sorry for the spoilers!
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Overuse? That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about!! They were overused in Season 4!!! Besides, John Quixote and maybe a few other eps, it was simply John Aeryn John Aeryn...*400x* Scorpius John Aeryn John Aeryn *400x* D'Argo...
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Sorry for the spoilers!
          It's OK. All for maneth.

Comment

She's almost there anyway
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I appreciated and enjoyed Season 4 much more than some.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I appreciate John Quixote cos the episode was the best episode I ever saw. But still, some people just like to think Crichton died in Season 3, the end. John Quixote, though.
                Evil Stark-(epic villain)
                John Headroom(I want that elevator)
                Male Zhaan(yuck)
                Rygel(None shall pass)
                Great episode. I do like some others too, the one with the bounty hunters was pretty good, not to mention Unrealized Reality.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

*Long yawn*

Comment

Oh, come on, where are ya all? It's kinda borin' around here.

Comment

Sorry, haven't been around... Too busy to surf, never mind watch TV most days this week... *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope you're not working yourself too hard, Maneth. *hugs*
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I really missed Farscape. I don't even discuss it as I used to.
                          Come on, maneth, get back to watching. Give us something to discuss.

Comment

I am sure maneth will get back to watching as soon as she can.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Sorry, haven't been around... Too busy to surf, never mind watch TV most days this week... *sigh*
                              Now it's Star Trek?! UnFarscape stuff:
                              Spoiler:
                              (I do like every series... besides DS9 and have watched the entire ENT and TAS... and Season 1 of TNG. Btw, Mirror Universe is far cooler in ENT and so is the fact that there's movie night. Fav character of ENT:Archer)
                              Anyway, it's been like a month or sth. without any reviews and I have a feeling we may reach PK Wars only next year. Well, since there's nothing to do around here, I better go back to try to watching TNG.

Comment

I understand taking time off to deal with family and all that, but the last review was like two months ago! We may reach PK Wars 2 review at the same time 3D Episode I of SW comes into cinema.

Comment

Working...
                                X