No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not in a rush, just bored. Your reviews are great and since it... was summer I have nothing to do. Yet.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Coup by Clam started slow, but it certainly improved. The clam business was so wonderfully alien, and it gave the actors a chance to show off their skills once again. My favorite parts were Scorpy helping them by eating some leftover clams and Crichton in drag! That was a sight...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post

Coup by Clam started slow, but it certainly improved. The clam business was so wonderfully alien, and it gave the actors a chance to show off their skills once again. My favorite parts were Scorpy helping them by eating some leftover clams and Crichton in drag! That was a sight...
        u serious?
        Did you actually watch a new episode? I can't believe this.

Comment

Nice to see that you made it through another one.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The ep was fairly good and Crichton and Rygel certainly cracked me.
            Crazy doc:You bit off my nose!!!!!!
            Rygel:You have plenty left.
            LOL.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Absolutely!
              sigpic

Comment

I have come to appreciate that episode more and more over the years.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Now, let's see:next ep may be Unrealized Reality, ya know the turnin' point of Farscape that leads to spoiler spoiler spoiler...

Comment

Coup By Clam, I love that one! Poor, poor Aeryn... and D'Argo too! (Can't belive what Noranti did when she knew she was connected to D'Argo!)
                    But it's funny at the end when they get their cure and they were asked how long it took.
                    Noranti: Oh, not long at all...
                    D'Argo: Frelling forever!
                    Both: Three arns.

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Certainly it had some very funny dialog...
                      sigpic

Comment

no new eps yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
                          no new eps yet?
                          Be patient, she doesn't always have time...
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I remember reviews of Season 1-3 where there was a new one every day or so... but I do understand that there isn't a lot of time especially since summer is over. I find Season 4 the worst one overall.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                              I find Season 4 the worst one overall.
                              There is the trilogy where the crew goes to Earth. And... John Quixote.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Season 3 is the worst to me. I really got fed up with the overuse of John and Aeryn
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X